• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith comes out on May 19th. Who is excited about this movie and want to see it? Who has seen the new trailer?

I have been a huge Star Wars fan since a good friend of mine introduced it to me when episodes 4-6 were brought back to theaters in the late 90's. I've seen every movie since, and I own lots of Star Wars stuff. I'm very excited about seeing ROTS, and it'll probably be my favorite movie of all time. So far I've bought the Labyrinth of Evil book that leads up to ROTS, which I've almost finished, I've bought the General Grievous sneak preview figure, and I ordered the ROTS sweatshirt from the official Star Wars online shop which should arrive during this week. I waited through an hour of O.C. on Thursday night to catch the ROTS trailer, and I watched the George Lucas interview On 60 Minutes on Sunday. I will probably be going to the movie on the first Saturday after the release date with my dad and sister. My mom may come with, but she is still upset about my dad making her see episodes 4-6 back in the 70-80s when they were dating. I might see if my best friend can come with too, or come with during a second time watching it.

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    I have seen the trailer and I am so ready to go see the movie though I bit disappointed that its George Lucus' last SW film to direct or make after all. They say that there may be the sequel films in the near future but I don't know.

But its good to see there are some Star Wars fans around here but good for you, be sure to be on the first day though and early. I can sense Ep.1 lines when it comes.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    OMG i loved the trailer ive watched like 40 times now, after episode 2 was out on video for a while i lost my super love for star wars, but after seeing the trailer, i nearly wet my fanatic pants, this might be one of the best star wars movies ever even over that of The Empire Strikes Back

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    and im looking forward to palpatine kicking some butt, he looked wicked cool in the trailer especially when he was flinging the senate pods at yoda,

and im most looking forward to the legendary duel between obi-wan and anakin

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    Indeed, especially when it happens at a volcano. Its going to be crazy in there.

But yeah, its going to be cool to see Yoda and Palpatine going at it. I just wonder if Palpatine is as quick as Yoda though as we all know how fast of a lightsaber duelist he was against Darth Tyranus.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The release date really should have stayed as May 4th (May the 4th be with you is just so much better XD) According to some TV magazine, there's this massive battle with Anakin lasting 18 minutes. This will of course be editted, but even before editting this is still an amazing feat, and probably will be the Obi-Wan v Anakin Battle. (I wonder how Ewan McGregor will cope with that? XD). Also, I read that we are going to learn more about the villain in a series shown on Toonami (sorry if this has been shown in the US, but this is news to me in merrie olde England).

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    On Toonami? You mean the Clone Wars Season 2? Yeah, they are going to show more about Anakin's corruption into the dark side, General Grievous (who looks awesome in movie form xD) and more into the end of the clone wars which then leads to Episode 3.

That one will come later this march though I don't know when it'll be in Britain.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith.

I have always been a Star Wars fan.This movie being the last one will tie everything together.And we will finally get to see ho Aniken Skywalker turns to the dark side, hence fourth becoming Darth Vader.I've heard rumours that he falls into a pit of magma.Don't get too exited because it's only a romour.

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    (Possible Spoilers Below)

Anakin will most likely will fall into that Volcano seeing that he become Darth Vader when his body was wrecked and burned when we noticed his face without the helmet in Return of the Jedi. Everything is going to finally fall into place with that movie.

Though I seriously hope this one rules even if there are wookies in there.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Darth Vaders face.

Psymancer said:
    (Possible Spoilers Below)

Anakin will most likely will fall into that Volcano seeing that he become Darth Vader when his body was wrecked and burned when we noticed his face without the helmet in Return of the Jedi. Everything is going to finally fall into place with that movie.

Though I seriously hope this one rules even if there are wookies in there.
    Well I believe it's somekind of fire, or lava thing.Darth Vaders head looks very strange in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    -____-; In my opinion, I always thought that the original Star Wars were the best, and it should have stayed at that... They blew it up into a huuuge franchise... Well, they kind of ruined it... but I see some people are pretty big fans... ><; ~origin

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    -____-; In my opinion, I always thought that the original Star Wars were the best, and it should have stayed at that... They blew it up into a huuuge franchise... Well, they kind of ruined it... but I see some people are pretty big fans... ><; ~origin

Yes we know that it the orignals were the best but you know that people were wanting more than just the original. People want more star wars, so its only obvious that the new movies had came out. Though it was only ruined cause of Jar Jar. **** YOU JAR JAR! ><;

Anyway, Star Wars has to be a huge franchise. If nothing else but to show off those trekers.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    "You can't beat the classics".

xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    I like the old ones better too.But the new ones are still cool.But in most cases, "You can't beat the classics".

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I am ready...watch Episodes one and two again the day before and then four through six the day after.

Yay! Vader is back! ^^ *hugs him* The preview looks very nice and dark and I'm curious to see how they connect it all. How big of a gap will there be from episode three to episode four. It may get a PG-13 rating. All my favourite things are growing up this year. Star Wars might get a PG-13 and Zelda might get a Teen.

non existant one

master of chaos
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    It comes out on my bigger bigger brothers birthday
    I am going to see it definitly

Years
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    Agreed, I think they should have left it at that, I dont much think there was any need for these prequals and they havent been the best, I much prefered the classic's. They went down hill by making Episode 1, I just dont think it was up to standard.

This is the final one being made (At least we think) and now that the prequals have been released this is going to be the Ultimate ending to the series, I hope it's good and that they havent mucked it up or something, because they should at least end the series with a bang.

Back