• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    TeNk said:
    Skywalker's face pissed me off because it was so different from episode 2, obviously not the same actor.

Hahaha, what the hell? Not only is he the same actor but he looks exactly the same as he did in Episode 2.

Anyway, this movie was cool. Though, it was startling that I just got back from seeing it an hour ago and now Episode 2 is on FOX after I just watched it a week ago.

The best part of the movie was when Yoda came into Palpatine's room and just sort of knocked out the guards by waving his hands. Then when he knocked Palpatine backwards the way he toppled over the chair was kind of amusing.

What's the deal with everyone's obsession with Kit Fisto? He's the green guy with the tentacles, right? Why does he have such a seemingly cult-like following?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Because Kit Fisto is a tight Jedi. So is Plo Koon. In fact most Jedi you rarely see in the movies are popular.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Kratos said:
    Because Kit Fisto is a tight Jedi. So is Plo Koon. In fact most Jedi you rarely see in the movies are popular.
    Agreed.

@ All stories, just because a few people like him doesnt mean its a cult.
    Like Kratos said, he's a tight jedi and I like him nothing wrong with that.

Years
    I liked it but the romance part was cheesy. VERY VERY CHEESY!!! AUGH! So cheesy that I wanted to walk out during the Anakin and Padme parts.

"You are... beautiful" (GEEZ! That is so cheesy)
    "I love you...more" (AUGH!)
    "Ani, you're breaking my heart!" (WHY, OH WHY? WHY MUST THE CHEESINESS IN THIS AWESOME PART OF THE MOVIE?)

Otherwise, it's pretty cool. Loved Sidious vs. Yoda part... Anakin vs. Obi Wan went off like a blur...>>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If Padm? hadn't died the way she did (such a sad way to die), I would have been glad to see her go...they really could have handled the romance in a more serious way in episodes two and three. At least the romance between Han and Leia in IV-VI was subdued and they didn't feel the urge to marry after knowing each other three days. And every time I hear the love theme, my ears bleed from the notes shredding my inner ear to bits... <_<;

And the only thing worse than Padm? is Clone Wars Padm?. But I won't get started on her.

I can't believe I didn't notice this topic before...I love talking about RotS o_o;

Years
    Yeah I saw this movie. It was excellent! I can't wait for the DVD to come out :) On a rating out of 10, I give this movie an 8.7

Back