• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I really have to see the movie. I heard that it is the best Star Wars movie ever made. I can't wait to see it.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Best, I don't know about. Definately up there, one of the best for sure, but it's tied with RotJ in my books. I saw it last night, and it rocked. I had a huge grin on my face the entire time. It was just... Wow... The duels, the Jedi Massacre, everything about it was just like "Yes! This is what Star Wars is all about!"

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I got back from watching it about 2 hours ago. And I must say it was really really good. It's my favorite Star Wars movie. My brother counted 5 LightSaber battles in the movie (were most have only like 2). Lots of things made sense after watching Ep 3. Like why didn't CPO know where he was at on Tatooine, why Anakin know he has a son and lots of other things.
    It's just sad that it's over, Star Wars movies no more there will be.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I got back from watching it about 2 hours ago. And I must say it was really really good. It's my favorite Star Wars movie. My brother counted 5 LightSaber battles in the movie (were most have only like 2). Lots of things made sense after watching Ep 3. Like why didn't CPO know where he was at on Tatooine, why Anakin know he has a son and lots of other things.
    It's just sad that it's over, Star Wars movies no more there will be.
    You never know, he might decide to remake IV, V, and VI...

Nobody really wants to watch them in order anymore, the storyline doesn't have as much as an impact as the stunning graphics and elaborated battles do to the average SW fan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I know it's going to be my favorite, as for best... I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure RotJ is going to have that spot for a long while.

Heh with the Palpitine being Anakins father basically. Just imagine how RotJ could have ended.

Emperor: "Luke . . . Yoda never told you what happened to your grandfather..."

Luke: "He told me enough. He told me --- wait, what?"

Emperor: "I . . . am your grandfather."

Luke: " . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You're kidding. Right?"

Emperor: "No. Now DIE!!"

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It's funny how the Emperor's face got all messed up. Me and my brother was joking around long long before the movie, saying stuff like "Well he had a accident with Forece Lightning and it back fired on him". Kind of funny how that turned out. XD

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    It's funny how the Emperor's face got all messed up. Me and my brother was joking around long long before the movie, saying stuff like "Well he had a accident with Forece Lightning and it back fired on him". Kind of funny how that turned out. XD

that was an intersting part a little on the creepy side but it was cool i thought that maybe the darkside was deterriating his body or something but it was just an accident of the force man mace should have finished hiim off sooner

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If it wasn't for Portmans acting the movie would have been perfect...Sorta, I still didn't like it you were expected to see the clone wars cartoon to actually get why Gervious was coughing.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mihara said:
    If it wasn't for Portmans acting the movie would have been perfect...Sorta, I still didn't like it you were expected to see the clone wars cartoon to actually get why Gerious was coughing.
    yeah portman still didnt fit into her character well but what do you do, yay my uncle asked me why Greivous was coughing so much i had to explain his body was parcially crushed by Mace but Greivous was so cool to bad he wasnt in it more

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    gilbertman said:
    yeah portman still didnt fit into her character well but what do you do, yay my uncle asked me why Greivous was coughing so much i had to explain his body was parcially crushed by Mace but Greivous was so cool to bad he wasnt in it more
    No, she fit her character good enough, Lucas just can't write good dialogue to save his life, let alone love scenes.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mihara said:
    No, she fit her character good enough, Lucas just can't write good dialogue to save his life, let alone love scenes.

true luas cant write good dialugue if his life depended on it but hey what whould a star wars movie be without that, ohh but im still chringing over the horriblness of the Darth Vader part at the end when he gets his siut his dialogue just seemed so cheesy

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    How was it cheesey? I mean, the "No" part was good, he just lost padme and that was the ONLY reason he turned to the dark side, to protect her.

Back