• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Starter evolutions and new Pokémon leaked

Years
why does gengar look like a giant clone of pallossand lol @_@

Our boy Pallossand died for this.

*Surprised Pallosand*

WQOiL0Z.png

Clarabelle

~Elegant and sweet Mademoiselle~
Years
Currently it looks like Galarian Cursola and it's evolution are only avaible in Shield. YES!!! Again I'm so happy, that I've preordered Shield! And how it looks, Lunatone also will be in this edition, which I think is quite nice, since I'm not really fond if it's counterpart Solrock. I just like the moon way more than the sun.xD

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
The point of Eevee is to evolve though.

When i first saw pokemon, it was in german, and the eeveelutions names ended with an "a" (for us polish people, everything that ends with an "a" is a female, hence why Ash's Chikorita changed gender when becoming an Bayleaf) so yeah Female Eeveelutions > Eevee for me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys - long time lurker new posted.

interesting to read your views on the starters. I was big on Scorbunny however i notice that Charamander remains the only other fire-based started in the dex. Therefore leaning towards picking water or grass and adding Charizard to the team.....not sure how many others have come to the same conclusion?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

interesting to read your views on the starters. I was big on Scorbunny however i notice that Charamander remains the only other fire-based started in the dex. Therefore leaning towards picking water or grass and adding Charizard to the team.....not sure how many others have come to the same conclusion?
I'm leaning towards Sobble myself, even more so with the leaks. As for Charizard, I'm not planning to use it, since I have Pokemon planned for my team that share a type with it - Corviknight and Centiskorch, specifically.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years

The level of pandering towards Charmander is soooooo high I'll most likely stuff mine into the box when I get him.
I am so sick of Charizards.
I would prefers Centiskorch in charge of my Fire type.

Years
I've settled with Scorbunny because I really enjoy Cinderace's design and movepool (dat HA). With the datamine out and about, I've also figured out what my team will look like SwSh, though I wish the game had more grass and water types to choose from since I normally have one of each on my team. This is likely the first game where I'm going without a Grass/Fire/Water trio since I'm not too keen on the selection available out of the new mons. (That, and Appletun is Shield-exclusive, so)

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
Oh boy the new stuff look great my brother wanted to know what his starter would look like so how to wAtch a bit of gameplay on twitch can not wait till Friday

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I've settled with Scorbunny because I really enjoy Cinderace's design and movepool (dat HA). With the datamine out and about, I've also figured out what my team will look like SwSh, though I wish the game had more grass and water types to choose from since I normally have one of each on my team. This is likely the first game where I'm going without a Grass/Fire/Water trio since I'm not too keen on the selection available out of the new mons. (That, and Appletun is Shield-exclusive, so)
If you like Appletun so much, then why aren't you going for Shield?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
^ Which ones in particular do you think are?

The apple line, the ugly penguin thing. The weird forms of previous gen Pokemon. I'm disappointed in the evolutions of the water starter. I like many of them. But there are a lot of weird ones.

Back