• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strangest Music Videos

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • What are some of the most strange music videos you have ever seen?

My brother just showed me this music video for Babyhead by Diarrhea Planet. The song is actually pretty good but...if you watch the music video, the band edits their heads on all of these different people and comes out pretty funny.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Some of the strangest music videos I've seen are the one for The Flood by Katie Melua:

And the one for Elephant gun by Beirut:

Both are great songs with weird music videos. You should definitely watch/listen to them.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • You're a Beirut fan too?! <3 Such a great band

I almost forgot about the King Rat by Modest Mouse music video. The music video is actually really deep in meaning, but the first time you watch it you can't help but ask yourself "wtf did I just watch?"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    four of the strangest videos i've seen that came to mind are
    unsurprisingly their also some of my favorites.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You're a Beirut fan too?! <3 Such a great band

I almost forgot about the King Rat by Modest Mouse music video. The music video is actually really deep in meaning, but the first time you watch it you can't help but ask yourself "wtf did I just watch?"

Yes, I love Beirut! <3 Also, Modest Mouse is a great band. King Rat is one of my favorite videos ever. I agree, the first time you watch it it may be really disturbing.

four of the strangest videos i've seen that came to mind are
    unsurprisingly their also some of my favorites.

I love Kids. I like electric feel by MGMT a lot too.

Shout outs for strange music videos go to Animal Collective as well.

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • Needs to be this one.
    WARNING CAN BE DISTURBING!!

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • The strangest music video I've ever watched was one I just saw this morning. The title, lyrics, and video are all highly offensive so I can't even discuss them!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Phil Collins puppet! :D

Pretty much any music video from the 80's can be considered strange. When I read the topic, Yello's "Oh Yeah" music video came to mind. Trippy green-screen backgrounds, mustachio'd men, and a kid throwing rocks make up the video. But I guess there's only so much you can do with a song that only has the words "Oh yeah," "beautiful," "sun," and "moon" to it.

Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" video was apparently a technological marvel when it was made. It's stop-motion and downright crazy. There's a Peter Gabriel made of fruit, a man walking around made of sledgehammers, and two dancing rotisserie chickens. The whole thing is crazy.

Looking at other Peter Gabriel music videos, a lot of them of downright crazy. And possible nightmare fuel.
    Strangest Music Videos

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I can't believe I almost forgot about this gem! MGMT's "Your Life Is A Lie" was probably one of the biggest troll videos I've ever seen. It's really out there, and I think it actually angered a lot of fans when it initially came out xD Here's the video y'all:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2017

Strange? You bet they are! :D

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
    Years
  • Definitely Korn's song Right Now. Probably the most disturbing music video I've ever seen, I was watching it and thinking wth?

don't know why it's not showing up even tho I did the coding right so here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRPxao3e_jY

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I won't post it, since it is a bit adult, but the music video of "slap my birch up" is pretty strange. It's a first person view of a person slapping or fighting people, doing drugs, and drinking.

Back