• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strongest mewtwo?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    So, it became apparent to me from the entire Pokémon has different worlds in alpha sapphire and omega ruby mix that legendaries and other things would be different as well, rather radical or not.

So I figured that Mewtwo's appearances in the franchises from anime, movie, games, and manga were probably different Mewtwos as well. Though it might not be apparent, all of the Mewtwos also seemed to have different Psychic capabilities from each other. So I wanted to question on which Mewtwo is the strongest of the bunch?
    And provide some reasoning if you could?

>The reason why I'm not Polling is because you could bring up different reasonings on what is what and things like that, so it's a hassle with the different choices.<

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Haven't done any of the Mewtwo raids or watched any videos of people doing them yet, so I'd say that the strongest Mewtwo I've seen so far would be Giovanni's Mega Mewtwo X in Ultra Sun. It caused me much more trouble than his Mega Mewtwo Y did when I played Ultra Moon, although I don't know how much of a difference there was in the levels of my Pokémon for each of my battles against Giovanni across both of those playthroughs.

I haven't watched any of the Mewtwo movies or ready any manga featuring Mewtwo, so I wouldn't be able to compare those versions to the viddeo game Mewtwo variants. Though I'd assume that the Mega Mewtwos are likely stronger anyway due to the boosted stats.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Definitely the Max Raid Den Mewtwo. I encountered one, and wasn't even able to put a dent in its HP before being blown out of the den...multiple times.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Oh jeez, I didn't know Mewtwo raid was that hard... then again, I didn't try it yet. So, oof. Anyways, I feel like some of the movie Mewtwos also have feats that might make it a bit less of a stomp???

Back