• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Adam continued walking down the path he had picked, the sight of the dry expanse, he felt like it was going to be something he was used to seeing, as he traveled on in hope of finding some kind of civilization. A small patch of green up ahead on the left, had gained his attention, since the expanse had been pretty dry, and grass growing was nothing but a good sign. He was feeling pretty confident following the path would help him find some kind of place to rest in, and as he drew closer, found that something had popped out of it.

Even though he was already aware girls popped out of places and surprised you, it was still a shock the 'something', was actually a someone. Was there any animals wherever he was? It was a brief thought that had popped into his head, as he stepped back from the Sandshrew, who looked like she wanted to fight. This one was much older than the seven year old he had caught, which made his mind entertain the thought of whether or not his own possibly knew this older one. Another flash of light from his camera-like device had gained his attention.

Looking at the screen and reading the information, he found that neither Moira nor the Sandshrew had suddenly decided to make their own entrance. That, and Moira had ended up hurting their recently gained companion more than he thought would happen. So it was only reasonable to pick Moira to send out, before the older Sandshrew would attack him. The ghost type had stood in front of him protectively, and he moved back even more, as to not get mixed up with what was going on.

"Unless you actually want to fight again, can you try and talk this Sandshrew out of it? I need to heal the little one we just caught. Use another Shadow Sneak if you have to." That had been a lot of talking than he felt like he was used to. But it was for a good reason, so he ignored the oddness, and had instead dug into his backpack, and took out one of the three potions that were inside. Grabbing the recent Sandshrew he had gained, he had tried to bring the seven year old out of the ball, in order to spray her with the potion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    What is this moeball? This looks different from Lava's moeball and the one I used on Furret. Oh well, there's no point in wondering if you know nothing. I open my pack and pull out a yellow berry and hand it out to Laura.

" Better? Anyway, would any of you mind telling me where to go? As you see, exploring for myself hasn't gone so well..."

Hopefully they won't mind. Hey, all I am is a girl trying to find answers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Another flash of light from his camera-like device, had made him look over to the screen, to see a message that made him frown. So healing the young Sandshrew mid-battle was out of the question. He looked back at where Moira and the older Sandshrew was, since there wasn't anything he could really do about the situation, other than watch. Seeing the older Sandshrew curl up into a ball for some kind of attack, he figured that like the younger Sandshrew, Moira would simply be able to phase through the attack and out of harm's way.

It was an interesting note to find out that he was wrong, the hovering girl getting hit in the face, and knocked to the ground instead. He made a note that perhaps it was due to the difference in age, the younger Sandshrew wasn't able to launch an attack, not that he wanted Moira to get hurt, before continuing to watch the scene unfold. The Duskull was supposed to use a Shadow Sneak to defend herself if needed, since it was kind of unnecessary to harm the older Sandshrew who just wanted to be entertained. That hadn't happened either.

Instead of following his commands, the hovering girl had did something drastic, and used what he figured was a Will-o-Wisp, since it did kinda shot out in tendrils. He wasn't upset by what she had done, since he did consider her to be an actual person, and considering the three year age differences between them, he couldn't exactly stop her from making her own choices. The attack she had done to the older Sandshrew, Adam could see, had caused the signs of a burn on her right arm, and the cry of pain was enough to know it had hurt.

Despite that, the older Sandshrew still managed to retaliate, her claws growing purple, and performing some kind of scratch on Moira. It brought the expected reaction from the Duskull, who this time sent some kind of purple wisps towards the Sandshrew. The look of torture on the Sandshrew's face, had made it click in his mind, that this was Hex, which only meant he was right in not using it on their recent ally. The older Sandshrew had finally gave out in strength, falling to the ground, before his camera-like device had flashed once again.

It gave him two options, neither of which he actually liked. He wasn't going to capture the older Sandshrew, since Moira was clearly pissed off at the girl. And while he didn't want to leave her with her injuries, he wasn't going to question the way things worked wherever he was. If leaving injured girls out here in the wild was normal, then he wasn't going to change things. Pocketing the camera-like device for now, he listened as Moira had explained her reasoning for doing something so drastic, and the hovering girl had started out strong.

The mention of Moira possibly facing death, was enough for him to give a slight nod in agreement, not that the deep wounds in her body wouldn't have been enough. He grabbed the Duskull's moeball, but before returning her inside of it, he had said a few words. Of course, like he has been doing lately, those few words would likely end up being more than usual. "I'm not mad at you. I don't really understand how most things work around here, but I do consider you a person, so I'm not really going to stop you from making your own choices."

He let that sink in, before continuing on. "Just remember what could have happen to the little one, and while you don't exactly have to if you're tired, I would prefer it if you could stay outside more. Part of going on an adventure is spending time with friends, and it would be easier on me, if I didn't always go somewhere that would get us attacked." With that said, he returned the hovering girl to her moeball, before walking back in the direction of the building he had left. He didn't really want to go back, but he wasn't going to keep them injured.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Adam
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    That was no help. Oh well, might as well explore around. I return them both to their moeballs and walk around. Then I throw myself in the grass, and let my thoughts fly.

I haven't had time to think about it, but Hope said something about other kids being here. I wonder where they are. Who knows? Are they also lost like me without memory? I better stop thinking, cause I only get more questions than answers. I check my pack on supplies and see that I'm sort of low on cookies. I decide to walk back to the center and ask. I need the Lava Cookies, and some more berries.

As I walk inside the center, I go up to a nurse and ask her:

" Do you know where I can buy some stuff?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    K, another lazy day so no CSS

As stress explained the dex to Squall, he let it all run through his mind. So, she can talk, and i can trust her... ? The moves are self explanatory, Metal Claw sounds the most powerful... (Must.. not... say... seems legit..) "Ok, well. I think i understand. So Zoey already has good stats?" Squall asked, scratching his head. Zoey sat against the wall bored, and studied Squall, sizing him up as a companion.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    The rest of the trip back to the building he had woken up at, wasn't exactly a noteworthy one. He wouldn't admit it, but the usual uncaring expression he showed seemed to have kept any more trouble from going on his way, as he managed to keep any other strange girls from jumping out at him. If it hadn't felt so unnatural for him to do so, he would have thought about Moira and the young Sandshrew's injuries, instead of simply remembering how to back track to the building. When he actually had gone back inside, he wandered around the halls.

Luck had seemed to be with him for circumstances like these, as he soon found one of the nurses sitting behind a desk, in one section of the building. "These two are injured." Was the only thing he had really said, as he handed the two moeballs of his companions over to the nurse, who placed them in the machine next to her, after a small greeting he didn't really pay much attention to. He did though, watch the woman just press a button on the machine, and after a few minutes, had been handed back his two moeballs. Moira had quickly came out.

It was surprising to see her wounds were healed just by the press of a button, and no scars at all were left on her body. Even the clothes that were torn up when she had fought the older Sandshrew, were repaired and stitched back together. She didn't look at him however, when she had came out of the ball, although what he could see of her face was unreadable. Was she still upset? He had already told her it wasn't her fault. He looked inside the younger Sandshrew's pokeball, seeing the girl seemed fine now, and only wished she could talk.

Slipping the ball back into his pocket, as well as Moira's, he made his way back to where Happiness had led him to, the Duskull floating ahead of him. Things were silent between them again, which while he didn't mind, it bothered him he hadn't actually gotten a response from his confession. It didn't feel like he talked that much everyday. The thought was pushed to the side though, as he focused on going back to where he had found that patch of grass, Moira simply phasing through the door, before he could simply just choose to open it.

He was still surprised she could actually do things his mind had told him a normal ghost would do. The trip back to where Moira had fought the older Sandshrew had been easily found, although now, it was surrounded by lots of Sandshrew. They were young ones, or had at least looked young, and all crawled around the area. Some of them had actually been brave enough to poke his shoes. He only raised an eyebrow curiously at that, since they were just little kids, before stepping around. He still did remember they could still fight if they wanted.

Something had caught his eye as he did step around one young Sandshrew, which turned out to be a someone actually. The little guy was small and blue, with orange on it's cheeks, and the sight of the kid himself, he could tell was something that wasn't a common sight. Seeing the flash of light from his pants, he took out the camera-like device, and read the info. So the little guy was a Mudkip. He was certainly a mess for a boy his age, and the young Sandshrew avoiding him, was an even stranger sight. And the look in the kid's eyes...

It was calmer than a kid his age should actually have. Even with the knowledge that the little guy was a rare find, Adam didn't exactly want to take care of another kid, when he already had the young Sandshrew as a companion. But the Mudkip was obviously bothering the rest of these Sandshrew, so there was nothing to do, but try and capture him. Maybe he could find someone else who could take care of him after. Since most of the Sandshrew were afraid of the guy, that meant the only choice he really had, was to use Moira to fight him.

He didn't like the idea, especially since she didn't seem like she wanted to talk to him, but he doubted these Sandshrew would leave him alone if he had tried to leave. His eyes looked over to the girl, who was still unwilling to actually look at him. "Moira, if you can, I need your help in dealing with this kid. I think these Sandshrew might follow me if I don't." He stepped around another Sandshrew who was poking him, only to have the little girl follow him. He had made his point here, he just needed to know what was her response.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hmm... That's an odd woman. For now, I'll act like I haven't seen her. I stock up on moeballs, and some kind of rope. The guy said they are useful to escape, but I only got one. I also got a mail that has blue waves on them... it just looks funny to me.

I got out of there and head on to the cafeteria. I stock up on 10 Lava Cookies, 3 soda pops, 5 milks, and random colors of berries. I walk out but something itches me to see the woman. Luckily I stock up on items so she can't beat me. I put 3 Lava Cookies and some berries in my pocket for emergencies. I go to the woman who pretends to read. Maybe I should act naive and kind.

" You want a cookie?"

I let my free hand fall discretely on Lava's ball.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I have a Lava Cookie to heal her, but I know what I must do. I want to heal Lava now but first thing is first. Stupid lady.

" Come back Lava!"

She sickly goes back to the ball.

" Go Laura!"

She comes out in her gray glory, ready to fight. I check the moedex to see what she can do.

" Rock Blast it now!"

Laura prepares to fire and launches rocks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Spoiler:

Thank god I had supplies.

" Here Laura, a fresh water!"

She drank it and her strength recovered. She then was ready for an attack.

" Rock Blast now!"

Hopefully it hit, I thought as the rocks flew towards the moemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I grunt. What kind of sick trick is that? How can she change like that? Something tells me that this is going from bad to worst.

" Laura, use Rock Blast again!

I know, not the smartest move but at least I can try to trick her. I hope it works. Hang in there Laura. The rocks fly towards the moemon. Please work, please work, please work...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    " Thank you."

Well, at least I beat a mega. I don't know what the big deal is, I mean it was easy. So rock moves beat that moemon. Okay, well her pokemon gave me a hard time but still, what was her deal anyway? She's the twerp for underestimating my moemon. At least Lava is healed now. Now before I forget, ask the nurse about this place. I don't want to go nowhere.

" So, I've heard they're gyms here in these areas. Is this place one of them?"

Deep inside, I silently plead for useful information.

Back