• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Studying or Playing?

Studying or Playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Of course playing is more fun! Who likes to study?

Not that I play a lot, but I only study when I have to.
    I know what's good for me, and according to that I can choose when to study or not, cause study is for a good future, not for enjoyment.

Years
    I'd rather just divide my time to maintain both studying and leisure. This is easy for me to do since there are odd times where I'd prefer to actually sit down and study (or at least finish off outstanding work) than just playing around.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I much prefer playing. Studying is really boring if you ask me... but I do study, once in while. xD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    what the world? Screw studying. I may have a short attention span and bad memory, but it can't be all bad if I have straight B's. And I don't study. I just sub-cautiously remember reviews the day before tests. Parties are where I'm usually at, if that counts for playing. ^_^

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I used to have a hard time studying. In high school, it didn't matter, I found it really easy, even the AP classes :x But college is a different story. XD;

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Both, I try to balance myself out, though studying is on the lesser end as I can usually remember things I learned in class, and only need to read over my notes and stuff.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Dayum, I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll ever see. No joke. I have to do all my coursework at school cause i'm too lazy to do it at home.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I find studying extremely difficult. Don't get me wrong, my grades are very high. Although, I spend almost all my time playing. n___n It's only when I have homework, do I 'study'. Even then, I procrastinate till the last second. But I guess I am a naturally smarter person, considering my high grades and lack of studying.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Well Play of course, but don't get me wrong, I'm one of the honor student in my school, I usually take easy on studying than playing but no matter how I play I always get good grades I don't know why?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    My mind is different. I play all the time, go out and never ever have to study for anything. And I end up getting A+'s on most of my subjects. \o/
    Photographic memory ftw? Or is it just that I pay attention? lol, I don't even know.

Years
    How can anyone like studying or like it more than playing?
    You can get some fun out of studying but not even close to the amount you get from playing.
    Play all the way!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You're talking to Mr. Procrastination right here. I play my Xbox and go on PC for the entire weekend, and save my homework for Sunday nights. I really don't see the point in homework; is six hours of torture not enough for you people.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Most people prefer playing instead of studying only because it doesn't involve as much strain to your brain (yes, it rhymes), however, I'd rather study more. It's good to have fun, but not to much of it. So I'd say a bit of both is the answer. <:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I hate studying unless it's about something I'm interested in like Psychology. That way I will be a lot more driven. However in general, I prefer playing. XD In fact, as a college student one of the past times seems to be the "Not study game." XD

Back