• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidest thing you've lost to

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPews

Pokemon Planet Vice President
    Years
    The stupidest thing I have ever lost to was a Luvdisc. It confused my pokemon and then made them fall in love with it. I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING! I would have killed it with my Jolteon but it had a Quick Claw and made my Jolteon fall in love with it before I could do anything. It almost made me cry.
    I had a
    Jolteon
    Scizor
    Salamence

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I can't recall specifically but I'm sure it wasn't very different from your scenario.

Years
    Stupidest thing i lost to was a Golbat it kept confusing me then mean locking me i hated Goldbats from that day on

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    My level 25 Prinlup losing to a level 15 Bidoof. I was en-route to a PokeCentre, and the stupid trainer caught me and battled me with the 5 Bidoofs she had.... I hated them before then, but even more since ><

Years
    I think it was Similar to Dapews's Case, except I had a Monferno, Grotle, Prinplup, Luxio, Gabite, and Staravia (This was on the Wii Colleseum Battle Version) and the other Pokémon were Gastly and Luxio (It was a Tag Battle).

But the most annoying Defeat would be if you used an All-Or-Nothing move on a Magikarp that dodged it, and then you hurt yourself, thus defeating yourself with your own move. That would have to be Mortally Annoying!

:t152:

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I had a level 27 Prinplup and I was on my way to Eterna when bam, I got hit with stunspore, poison powder and tackle. Long story short died and had to do the whole thing over again.

Now I have:
    Empoleon
    Roserade
    Rapidash and um currently in the process of getting a Shieldon.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Hmm.. I can't recall, but the last I remember, I battled the 5 Bidoof girl, and owned me. I think I had like 5 level one Larvitars (mass hatching) and a level 15 Slugma. Not fun.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Probably a Lapras in the Battle Tower, which sweeped my team with Sing and Confuse Ray bullcrap.
    I had a Gyarados, Garchomp, and Heracross.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Magikarp. I was training my resselia to lv. 100, just about 25 exp. away, but only 2 HP and I faced a guy with Magikarp. My Psychic missied, and he used Tackle with a Critical Hit... I can't stand them nomore.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I lost to a lvl. 7 Zubat. My lvl. 23 Prinplup was frozen, and I was running through this cave and I didn't bother switching Pokemon because I thought for sure it would unfreeze during battle but NOOO...-___-

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    a cloyster and what's more embarassing it was by whirlpool. I was poisoned with toxic, and whirlpool went from there EDIT> battle tower no healing lol

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
    I had just received my first pkmn (it was a Bulbasaur) and a Charmander killed me... Later, I remembered I had a potion in my bag...

Detox

My rayquaza lost to the Bidoof girl. I was hatching eggs,when I mistakenly ran infront of her(never batled her).She sent out the little rat,and for no reason, I ,made rayquaza Dragon Dance 6 times. Then I used outrage.The first one hit,but the second one missed and rayquaza got confused.it hurt itself in its confusion. then he hurt himself again,and he fainted >_<

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    On Shoddy one day.

I was battling with a full blown OU team and I got raped by a not even fully evolved team. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back