• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune, Raikou, Entei

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I've always had a soft spot for Suicune since he was the face of Crystal, but in the games I'm a bigger fan of Raikou.

Years
  • For me, it's Suicune. Because he's blue and a Water-type, along with having some very majestic hair to boot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My person favourite of the three would be Raikou. This is because I always found it the most intimidating of the three and Suicune is so overrated. Entei on the other whilst I don't dislike it, has a lack-luster design (for me at least). Hence, Raikou takes the cake.
    Pretty much my thoughts!

Glad overall to see so many Raikou fans here, haha. Usually I've imagined that Suicune would be the most popular, while people forget about the electric beast. But Raikou's design is so awesome.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • Pretty much all three. Growing up with Gen II as a wee child, these three were the ultimate elusive trophies for me and I loved them all. Suicune might edge the other two out because of it being the cover mon of Crystal and having a little more story to it, but I love them all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Love all of them. Entei is probably my favorite and I am so pleased that with each generation he has become more and more usable in battle due to changes in game mechanics. Though I cannot understate my adoration for the other two... truly great legendary trio. I think when it comes to general coolness only the Gen 1 trio comes close to the Gen 2 trio.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Suicune is a water type, which I am not naturally drawn to this type.
    I loved Entei younger, but Raikou is my favorite since a Long time. I remember always choosing it in Pokemon Stadium 2 :3

Years
  • I won't disappoint any of the legendary dogs so that's the order i like them Raikou>Suicune>Entei. I just like Raikou more since it is lightning dog and looks cooler (in my opinion) than the other two. Although i'm a bit different when it coves to legendary birds Articuno>Moltres>Zapdos :)

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • I'd say Suicune. His design simply portrayed elegance.

Years
  • The dog trio is my favorite trio. Although it's a really close tie to the birds. I really like Sucuine, there is something majestic about it.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • The dog trio is as well my favorite trio but the birds fall extremely close for a next. I've always liked Suicune, idk what it is. Maybe it's cause Crystal was my first legit owned game and how Suicune plays into the story or if it's just the design. Then Entei follows up as a close second.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I always wished there was something else I could do with the Legendary Dogs besides catch them all and store them in Box 14 to look at later... They just didn't do it for me :/. Entei was the only one I used in battle, and he was good.. but Charizard is my fire pokemon.. always.

Back