• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicune , Raikou or Entei ?

Suicune Entei or Raikou ?

• Total voters

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • *Bounces into Thread*
    Mkay , who is your fave out of the Legendary Dawgs ?
    Suicune Raikou or Entei ?

For me its Suicune , because he's just so gracefull , like the Wolf of the Water. I love him most because he's not your original type of Water Pokemon if ya know what i mean n.n()() I love his sparkly purple strips and all his blueness since Blue is my fave colour. I also thought in Celebi Voice Of The Forest , Suicune had some kind of special connection with Satoshi which was sweet. My second fave is Entei because he reminds me of a Saber tooth Tiger and i just love his expression =3 So who is your fave ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Entei here it's the strongest out of the three and it's reallyt great most of the time i go for the electric types but not this time.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wazzupty! My fav is Suicune too! I dont like much water pkmn, but suicune is cool and gracious ^^ My second fav is Entei (Wow!) I like his face, it looks like a brave and gracious pkmn. I dont like Raikou too much...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I like Entei! For one, he's a talking dog hehe... (although it was only for the 3rd movie) Second of all, I think he has the coolest design out of the three. Water types are practically my favorite type of pokemon, but in this rare case, Suicune comes second. All three of them are really cool, but I just don't like Raikou as much as the other two, one reason being they never showed the Raikou special here in the U.S., so I've never seen him in action.

......if that is what you wish...
    Hehe...

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Entei sadly is the least useable in real battle out of the three. Suicune and Raikou is a tossup, though Suicune doesn?t seem to be that effect really. So maybe Raikou? As far as looks go? not really sure. O.x; Maybe Suicune in that case.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I like Raikou, because he looks cool, and doesn't have a weaknes out of the three. Suicune's weak against Raikou, and Entie's weak against Suicune, so he's at the of their power.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I like Raikou the most out of those three. I think he looks really cool. I also used Raikou a lot in g/s/c and now in Colosseum because Raikou has been very strong and has won me many battles.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I like Entei the most because my favorites are fire types.
    But according to how strong they are I say Raioku.:)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Suicune, undoubtedly. It's the most graceful and noble pokemon there is, rising above all those cartoony ones. It might not be the strongest legendary out there, but it's the most visually impressive.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    I like Raikou, because he looks cool, and doesn't have a weaknes out of the three. Suicune's weak against Raikou, and Entie's weak against Suicune, so he's at the of their power.

Very good point Deoxys55. Exactly what I'm thinking. They're all awesome... but Raikou is the coolest IMO. He just doesn't get enough respect here in the US, he wasn't in a feature film or anything like that here. Ya gotta have sympathy for him there. Plus he just looks so cool...

My second favorite must be Suicune, he's just awesome in the 4th movie and stuff

My third place goes to Entei.. I mean he's cool and all, but he's just really annoying in the 3rd movie, he's always like "If that is what you wish" and stuff. He's still awesome though... don't get me wrong.

But yes, up with Raikou! The legend of Thunder weee!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Suicune has one of the most misleading things out there... a big symbol for ice right on the forehead, and it's a water type without any other type to it ._.; Even if I'm excluding my favorism over water/ice types, I still like Suicune more as Entei is just useless due to lack of physical moves it can use, as for Raikou I personally prefer Zapdos over Raikou for an electric due to Zapdos having a resistance over earthquake and brick break, which are both very common moves out there. And Zapdos still have drill peck to save itself from being completely destroyed by Blissey...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Vaporeon looks Icey too *maybe it's just me*. I like Suicune, but Raikou.. is probably the most useful ^_^.

Back