• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Okay...*thinks o_o* That'd be...11ish for me. I don't think I can make it. That' s when I do chores. ;____; Sorry Kratos!! ;o;

Yes, Ivan, I reached 2K. Lol. It feels good. ^_^

I live in South Dakota. It is 3:18PM. =D

TTYL Ivan. =3;

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh, wait were you asking me what time the wedding is or what time it is right now?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Ooo, I have a weird topic how is it you came to PC?
    I found this place entirely on accident. LOL I'm glad I did too.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • The weather sucks today, It makes me want to cry. I went out for about two hours with my good old pally-boy Stevie, we went to Rita's mom's tanning Salon with Rita, tanned *duh*, and now we're just doing stuff before the party. I hope they don't do anything illegal tonight, but I highly doubt it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Nice topic, Kratos.

I came because I had recently been exiled from a filthy little place called Pokemon Zeo for taking on a corrupt admin. I had been going to serebii for a month or so but gave up after the spam-nazis there accused me of being a spammer almost daily. In desperation I typed "pokemon forums" in on google and this came up.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I just liked PC and had been amazed by it for about two weeks, then July 20th 2003, I joined it. My first post was in a Game-Hack thread in the old PC anyway.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    WOW! That is an interesting way to find this place. How was the admin. corrupted? Did he use his power badly?

Kratos

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kratos said:
    WOW! That is an interesting way to find this place. How was the admin. corrupted? Did he use his power badly?

He used his power for his own personal gain...he basically took over the forums, modded all of his friends, and treated all of his enemies like crap. He would send all his mods over to my forums to spam them simply because he didn't agree with me politically. I refused to give in to him so I merely left.

Lucid

I never joined Serebii, I heard too many horror stories about it's staff. x.x

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I joined Serebii so many times under so many different names but I didn't like it there because of:

n00b said:
    liek omgz guyz wussup in da hizzouse mi namee is n00b n i talk liek a gangsta cuz ima g on a pkmn forum bcuz wi kan do dat yo

and I find that so unattractive so apparantly I left. They spammed alot too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back