• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well that should at least bring in tha fire brigade... o.0
    Well why not, tch, I mean I love PC. Not in THAT way, well at least not yet, although I could try... ... ... ...hmm... too much data... @@

Years
    Lol, yeah that was a lag, not a server error. Tch, I'm surprised it's still happenin' on tha new server... WTF?! Gah! Whatever! Tch, I've had enough a' bein' thrown out by lags, crashes an' tha newest addition -- server errors, but that doesn't mean I'm stayin' away! XD
    Tch, w00t! Refresh all tha way! XDXDXDXD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Kaga said:
    Maybe not alive, but have you ever opened up a can of tuna? Odds are you've seen them in tiny bits o_o
    *coughtunaisnotdolphinscough* Besides, if it were, I'd have to kill the manufacturors. ^_^

We're talking about...nothing, Bobby. o_o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:

*coughtunaisnotdolphinscough* Besides, if it were, I'd have to kill the manufacturors. ^_^

We're talking about...nothing, Bobby. o_o;

Actually, sometimes if a dolphin gets caught in a net of tuna, the fishermen don't bother to put it back in the ocean <_<; Some tuna is certified dolphin-safe, but not all.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    *hugs...new...new...new...* *cries* I have nothing new just a crappy year and a half year old desktop and old new balance tennis shoes!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back