• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup, God?

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • You're dead. How did you die, you ask? It doesn't matter. You look up and see God. I don't care if you think it's impossible; he's there. Right in front of you.

What would be the first question you ask him? What else would you tell him after? What requests would you make? Would you bow before his throne, or would you spite him for being incompetent?

Don't post in this thread saying it wouldn't happen because it's impossible. I'm asking what you would do if it happens. I hope this isn't too heavy for CCC.

Years
  • I'd literally Gasp and ask is "that really you"???
    He'd answer yes and I'd yell in happiness.
    Then We'd have a Nice Conversation with each other, resulting in him saying that I can come see him all the time and that he can come see me all the time.
    Then he'd get once of his angels to open the doors to Heaven for me as I need to see him in his Heavenly Court to give me his Judgement of whether or whether not I get to stay in Heaven for all eternity.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    "Why is it hard for some but not for others?"

I've always asked this question because not only do I struggle with things in life (everything is just really complicated for me :/), but I see other people who don't deserve that stress struggling as well. I also see people sail through life with luck granting their every wish when they don't really deserve it. Even if they do, it's not fair that some people get off easy and get everything handed to them while others have to work hard to get what they want and end up getting screwed over. I've always wondered why God puts struggles in our lives when we really don't need them/can't handle them, and why he doesn't take them away when we can't overcome them.

PerseusRad

Cracked Egg
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    I'd freak out, and I believe in God. Being in the presence of an all powerful being would make me unable to speak. I'd just freeze up, standing there in anticipation.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • "Oh, sorry that I didn't think you were real. Your following wasn't exactly the most credible bunch, and I must imagine that gives you a lot of entertainment. I like your style. We're cool right? Can you give me a second shot at life? Pretty please? Sitting around in an afterlife for an eternity seems boring."

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Throne?.. By God do you mean specifically Yahweh, or can this simply be whatever I might envision of a creator being?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Whatever you envision God to be. But yes, he has a throne, and yes, he knows everything.
    Hey, don't confuse me about what you want...

Whatever then. I'd like to ask how it came to be, why everything exists, and then more specifically what use it has for me. No doubt I'd have more to ask as this goes on. If requests are indeed being taken, I want a space fleet.
    Spoiler:

Yeah.
    As for the last question... neither. Unless I get my fleet, for which I would be grateful, it has done nothing to command my respect or ire.

Years
  • Whatever you envision God to be. But yes, he has a throne, and yes, he knows everything.

So you mean if I believe in the giant spaghetti monster, that he'll be on that throne?
    As to what I'll say: "Huh, so you are real. Well it looks like I was in the wrong there." Then we would both laugh at my expense.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • So you mean if I believe in the giant spaghetti monster, that he'll be on that throne?
    As to what I'll say: "Huh, so you are real. Well it looks like I was in the wrong there." Then we would both laugh at my expense.

As long as he's a) Divine and looks divine b) not Morgan Freeman and c) God yeah I don't see why the hell not. I can't blame you if you think the FSM looks like a saint.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • "Why are you always on standby?"
    God barely interacts with humans, so I'd ask him why. If he's busy, ask him to make time. :)

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • I don't know what I would ask him. I guess that one of my questions would be, "Why couldn't I help myself better?"

Why is it that sometimes, it feels like I'm not moving at all?

Deep stuff but everyone has these sorts of questions about themselves I feel.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think at that point I wouldn't be worried about asking questions about the world. I would probably uh...let God lead the conversation there. He probably knows what people generally ask, and might even know what I might be curious about.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What would be the first question you ask him? - Am I welcome here after all the bad I've done?
    What else would you tell him after? - Thank you. or if I didn't get into heaven (which I probably won't considering I'm me), I'd probably say a lot of bad things to him.
    What requests would you make? - Tell my family I love them, let me make sure that everything is in order so that my family is okay, and then probably something to do with making my kids not be little ♥♥♥♥s.
    Would you bow before his throne, or would you spite him for being incompetent? - If I got in, I would bow. If I didn't get in, I would attempt to resist and take over. Ultimately failing I'm sure.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Where can I find my grandfather?

No, seriously. I've always wanted to meet my grandfather in heaven, if I died. That is, if it does exist anyway. I can't say for sure, but if it did... that would be the first thing to come to my mind. I always believed that my grandfather works close to god because that was what I held onto my entire life. It's something that's helped me through the hardest of times.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I would definitely be like, "are you God? The REAL God?"

x3

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • God is in our presence all the time. If I suddenly saw him, I would immediately ask for forgiveness, wisdom, strength, and guidance (a Christians life is attacked by the Devil much harder and often. The stronger your faith is, the more you are targeted). I would bow before Him for a long, long time. After doing all that stuff, I would ask a gazillion questions about the Bible, and His life.

For all you who would ask for a second chance... You have recieved one. Better use it wisely.

I also see a lot of people who would be mad at God. God allows sin to happen. Sin is what causes all those terrible things to happen. God can turn bad things into good things. You just aren't letting Him.

Back