• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Bros.

Yukari

Super Mario Bros. is the First game I ever played. And to this day is still one of the best. Man the game brings back memories... Sitting in front of the TV, playing Nintendo games sun up to sun down. Then we got a Game Boy Advance SP and Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World. To sum it up I love Mario, I love Mario a lot. The games are a huge part of my childhood, and I still enjoy playing them.

To create a list of all the Mario games I've played...

1. Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3
    2. Super Mario World
    3. Super Mario Advance 3 & 4
    4. New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. 3
    5. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team.
    6. Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels
    7. Mario Bros
    8. Super Mario 64

And that's about all I can think of right now. I still need to buy Galaxy though, considering all the praise it's been given.

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Super Mario Bros... one of my favorite series of all. <3

It gave birth to two of my favorite characters of all time. Wario, and Bowser. I absolutely enjoy playing most of the games. Galaxy, Paper Mario, and especially the SNES Super Mario All Stars. That was my biggest joy in my younger days. And yes, the series is very close to my heart to this day.

Back