• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    OKAY, SORRY! An edit here: 'O' is correct! My sincerest apologies for not paying attention!
    _ _ O _ T _ - _ _ _ _ _

Guesses: T,E,O
    Strikes: 1/8

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years

SORRY

There was an edit in my previous post here,'O' was a correct guess and I marked it wrong, but i have edited it since, sorry again!😟

I apologise again and request everyone to 'pause' this game as I don't think continuing the game as it is would be fair. The new guesses though, this time I am sure, are wrong. But it would be unfair on my part to mark them wrong and increase the number of strikes because an inclusion of a guess in the previous post can bring different ideas, and a chance of giving the right guess might be gone.
    I have sent a message to the moderator, Distant, for help regarding the solution. Thank you all in advance and again, SORRY

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    SORRY

I apologise again and request everyone to 'pause' this game as I don't think continuing the game as it is would be fair. The new guesses though, this time I am sure, are wrong. But it would be unfair on my part to mark them wrong and increase the number of strikes because an inclusion of a guess in the previous post can bring different ideas, and a chance of giving the right guess might be gone.
    I have sent a message to the moderator, Distant, for help regarding the solution. Thank you all in advance and again, SORRY

Hey Sid, there's no need to apologise so fervently, that mistake has been made plenty of times before (mostly by me, and I'm a moderator xD), so you can continue the game as you were! :) Don't worry about it!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    SORRY

There was an edit in my previous post here,'O' was a correct guess and I marked it wrong, but i have edited it since, sorry again!😟

Hiya, Sid! Just to further address the message you sent me, it's perfectly fine to continue the game and increase the number of strikes! The amount of extra strikes is your choice, and hosts are allowed to do this for any puzzle at their own discretion. ^_^

We would never punish you (or even frown upon you!) for making a mistake like this, so please don't feel discouraged about it! You're doing great! 👍

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    All right, thanks to DIstant and Hyzenthlay, i've come over my blown out guilt and am here to clear up the mess,XD. Continuing the game, 'A' and 'I' won't be able to make it!

_ _ O _ T _ - _ _ _ _ _
    Guesses: T,E,O,A,I
    Strikes: 3/8

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Awwww, I don't think it was a mess! You're fine, you're fine!! :')

Back to the game, let's try... an S!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Again, Xnaut coming in with the right answer. 'N' isn't, but 'R' is the correct guess here.

_ R O _ T _ - _ U _ _ _
    Guesses: T,E,O,A,I,S,U,R,N
    Strikes:5/8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back