• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I'd be all for remaking the thread as well. Just ping FCG after it's done or something and they could do the locking and the repinning.

R, maybe?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
First word: Peach, Leash, Weald, Heard, Beard, Mealy? Not Death.
Second word: Bell, Deck, Neck, Peck, Desk, Mesh, Herd. Not an Herb or Left.

'L' as in Lake, please.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Oh, maybe a Beach. What would be at a beach? Trainers. Move tutors in Ultra Sun/Moon. Likes nothing from there. May be a proper noun.

'C', please.

Years
Starlight is correct, but I'll be quoting you in a brand new thread to get rid of the lag as there were no objections! =3
For anyone unfamiliar with it, it was a base decoration for your secret base in RSE.

Might I ask either of you to kindly wield your mod powers and lock this thread? =)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Starlight is correct, but I'll be quoting you in a brand new thread to get rid of the lag as there were no objections! =3
For anyone unfamiliar with it, it was a base decoration for your secret base in RSE.

Might I ask either of you to kindly wield your mod powers and lock this thread? =)

By the powers vested in me by Arceus the staff of PokéCommunity, I, Fact Checking Gardevoir, shall now lock this thread, so that a new one may rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back