• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bro. Melee Discussion

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I'm best with pikachu, because of teh unique way he can dodgde things. usually I like to do a rolling dodge before hitting them from behind with a forward smash attack. I think the computer may have actualy gotten wise to that strategy though, because every time I pull it on hard or higher, the turn around and grab me and then knock some stuffing out of the poor chu before sending him flying. I hate the damage ratios on hard. :( I suppose I have trouble getting the crazy hand trophy because I don't play all the often anymore. Lacking practice getting weak. :\ I should probably practice some more, Or my skill will keep diminishing till I'm no better than a rookie. :O oh, the horror!

Years
  • I am goooooood with yough lirk cause he gots those whatchamacallits spinning up wards spin and super DUPER GOOPER HOOGER flamable arrows so cool yeah i am good at yough lirk i can use super duper gooper hooger headless hammer and destroy all of you guys. :):)):):):)::):):):)):)):::):):)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I got much better on SSBM. Two Saturdays ago, I unlocked my first character. Not only that, but 5 in the same day! ^_^ I then unlocked another character the next day, and another after that! All I have left are 3 characters. Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Mr. Game & Watch. So far I have 22 out of 25 characters, 23 out of 29 stages, and 196 out of 290 trophies.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • As for me, whenever I play a VS type game, I always play by favorites, not by which character I'm good at.

So...yeah. That means Marth and Roy.

And also Ness and Mr. Game and Watch (the beeps he makes are just awesome). Although I'm probably better at Pikachu or Young Link. However, I've been getting rusty over the years, so my skill has defininately dropped... >.>

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    My fav character is Fire Emblem's Roy and Young Link.

I unlocked all of them except 4 Mewtwo(is there a mewtwo?) and mr.game & watch.

I guess I could look at some online guides. Or use the action replay disc.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • JoWood said:
    I unlocked all of them except 4 Mewtwo(is there a mewtwo?)
    Yes, there's a Mewtwo. You need to have 700 VS matches to get him.

Is there a playable Mew in the game? My friend said there was and he said it was in Nintendo Power, but I didn't believe him. He seems to believe every little rumor there is. He even told me once that Microsoft helped make Pokemon. Yeah, right... :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    I am good with young link because he got spin attack and fire arrows. So cool, yes I am good with young link. i can use super headless hammer and destroy all of you guys. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • One of my friends came over and we played SSBM for a long time. Now I have every character unlocked, 2 more stages unlocked, more trophies, and the All-Star Mode unlocked. I have the random stage in the rules unlocked too.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Oh, what's everyones favorite stage?
    I like all the Star Fox ones, along with Mute City and Jungle Japes........
    but my favorite one is Final Destination. When my friends and I battle, we turn off all the items and play there. We like to test how good we are without help from items and random stage changes hehe.....
    I don't rely on items to much anymore, they're nice to have, but chances are the person who has the item has the advantage.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hey, since you've unlocked all the characters I was wondering, how do you get Mewtwo? I have that game and play it with my friends all the time so I've gotten pretty good at it but I still haven't gotten that dang Mewtwo. >_<

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i beat the whole game i am the bst super smash bros player in the whole world muhmuhamuhna

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Best in the world? I hope you were being sarcastic fudge01:P.
    Hmm favorite level? Judging by pure enjoyment it was the Pok? Floats stage. Good fun, towards the end of the ride just staying alive becomes a challenge. Another good choice may be Flat Zone. Its small, but that doesn't mean nothing will happen! half the time the stage kills the character, lol. Whether it be by accidentally falling off the level or by a falling wrench, something will get you.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    nah im not being sarcastic i would have to say the stage you get when you beat giga bowser

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • my favorite stage? hmm i don't think i've ever thought about it really. i like poke floats cuz it's fun. on the old smash bros. i liked the mushroom kingdom one with the pipes. it was fun going down those pipes! they don't have that in melee do they? my least favorite is hyrule cuz it's huge. you can't do anything it's so big.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • to play as mewtwo you have to play 20 hrs. of vs. mode
    to play as mr. game & watch you have to complete classic mode w/ the other 24 characters or target test w/ the other 24. or play 1000 vs. mode matches.

i think that's how you do it but then again i unlocked them so long ago i don't really remember!

Back