• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    I always get triggered when I see garbage littered in public places. It's a huge pet peeve I had because it gives me the image of people not being sensible.

Years
    still amazes me that i havent asked for one day off yet.

i probably should at some point for the sake of having three days off in a row.

TY

I might actually go today, then ask the rest off cause i literally work more at internship than im required to work.

Don't think they'd mind either, they seem very chilled about it too

I can definetly use a week off just to relax a bit

Last edited:
    Years
    In my case, I think because we're so short-staffed on people in my position, the manager in charge of scheduling is not likely to approve it. It's a real bummer, but oh well. Not like anyone's going to take my closing shifts if I do ask for the day off on certain weekdays. u.u

TY

thats usually the case, and then those same people will ask if you will take their shifts when they want a day off.

I'm gonna miss internship when it's over :(

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    My internship last year was...interesting, to say the least. Didn't get paid but I had loads of material to throw into my work placement report, which I did very well in, so that was nice.

TY

My current internship is very chilled, lots of freedom

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    I've got a week off too, but it will be in May for a special event. :3 Honestly I know I've asked a lot of my colleagues and I'm happy they've let me this free week.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm working a day 6 week this week. Safe to assume that by Sunday I will be exhausted, but the money will be worth it.

TY

im gonna be hiding in my room all day tomorrow with a couple of beer and whatever video game is in front of me

TY

depends on the video game in front of me really. I got a backlog from here to Tokyo

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Backlogs aren't so bad really. It means you have content to last you a lifetime!

TY

Most of them are attempts at beating campaigns on the hardest difficulty, basically all i have to do anyways :p

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I recently became honest with myself on games I wasn't really interested in and chopped my backlog down to 2-3 games.

Back