• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • When I said 30 degrees I meant Celsius, btw (heading towards the 90s in F). I realise I may have sounded sarcastic when I said that, but I genuinely can't think about hot chocolate without dying right now. And it's a pity because I love it so much too.

Oh well. Iced chocolate, anyone?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Chocolate/anything sugary or fizzy first thing in the morning is a no-go for me, I usually have a cup of tea once I arrive at work, but nothing before hand.

Also, a cold mug of milk in bed before sleeping is <3

TY

3 cups of hot cocoa to start off work and from there onwards we see how many we can chug in

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Not good to cultivate a dependency on anything, much less something as unhealthy as caffeine. As I get older, I'm starting to wonder if the Mormons were onto something.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I learned long ago that caffeine doesn't have an effect on me when I drank a Pepsi after only two hours of sleep and it did nothing to improve my energy.

Back