• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season 4: The Takeover

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Poor Charlie :(

[Kill] aeternum

As far as I know it's like 8 VIP to 4-5 Feds to 1 Epoch. So if all we VIP just vote for aeternum, we can eliminate the opposing faction, and then deal with Aiden/Circuit/Epoch the next day/night (if anyone has a gun?) and we can win ^^

Mate you ain't gonna kill me what do I have to say so that you understand? And I'm on your side too -____-

regardless,
    [KILL]: aeternum

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • GOOD GAME

aeternum raised his gun and pointed at Ullion. One shot and they win. He thought it was as simple as that.

He shot the gun.

The bullet hit Ullion straight into his chest, and was knocked down.

Fortunately for him, he had his vest on and survived the shot...​

Years
  • Can't we just formally surrender? It's obvious that the Nationalists know who the Feds are after the aborted plans for a diplo win or 3rd faction hunting.

We're just dragging things out this day phase anyway.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • EPILOGUE

He was cornered. After failing to kill Ullion with a gun, aeternum tried to flee the scene, however, Nationalist forces have cornered him.

arachnidsGrip wasn't too happy to see Klippy, one who which she thought could help them, turn into a traitorous snake that betrayed the land that he grew up in.

"I cannot believe that this has come to this, my friend." Ullion spoke.

"I cannot believe how all of that we've been through, you still turned your back on us, killed everyone that I held dear, heck, you even go so low as to try to kill me." aeternum froze still, like as if he accepts the punishment.

"I'm sorry, but for peace to win, you must be gone." arachnidsGrip held up a pistol, the same pistol used two years ago in the Green Insurrection, and shot Klippy point blank in the head.

With one headshot, he was dead, and peace has once again been restored to the land.

In the distance, Epoch stands there, proud that he didn't have to interfere with anything for the Nationalists to win the war. He smiled and he vanished into thin air.​

AETERNUM IS DEAD. HE WAS KLIPPY, THE LEADER OF THE UNDERGROUND FEDERATION

THE NATIONALISTS HAVE WON THE GAME

The following people have won as Nationalists

Ullion as arachnidsGrip
    gimmepie as Sophistication [D8]
    Milotic as Lost Heart [D8]
    Nimsy as foxiepieOS [D4]
    Rozureido as Foxrally
    Juno as Candy
    Sopheria as Ullion [D8]
    Golgari as Mana
    Cheshire Cat / Farksrarely as the Soleri Peitor Tower Citizen
    Twiggy / Lawlietta as the Rukario Arena Mayor
    Daydream / Nakuzami as the Rukario Arena Citizen
    Klippy as the Monotone Hall Mayor [D6]
    Ash as the Monotone Hall Citizen

EPOCH HAS WON THE GAME

He won for siding with the Nationalists at the start of the game

Aiden as Epoch

FINAL WORDS

Thank you all so much for playing Supporter Mafia Season 4: The Takeover! It has been such a wonderful game, even if it did not surpass S3's record which is still okay. Stay tuned in this thread as the teaser of The Hater, will be posted right here.

We now move forward to the fun facts of this game!

❋ This marks the first Supporters game wherein Omicron was not the leader of the mafia. However, he did get his own role, and he still had an important role nonetheless.
    ❋ Foxrally and Rozureido were given each other's roles instead.
    ❋ Both Supporters S3 and S4 ended on the same day, Day Nine.
    ❋ Epoch was a role inspired by the Patriotic Blue. As such, I've made him terribly OP.
    ❋ Epoch was able to revive a player once, save a player from lynch once, and has the gamebreaking ability to reset the game once, which reshuffles all of the roles, and only the people currently alive are allowed to play the game, at the cost of his life.
    ❋ He can only be killed by two ways, one which is resetting the game, and two if he gets shot by Eros (which was played by Foxrally)
    ❋ Aiden never used any of his abilities, especially the reset ability, which was good considering Klippy did not approve of its game breaking nature.
    ❋ Foxrally failed to side with either the Nationalists, the Federalists, or the Militants. He did try to side with the Nationalists before he died, and when he came back as a different character, he was sided with the Nationalists.
    ❋ The Eros role, when fulfilled will actually grant the player a double agent role, which "Eros" will know who the Nationalists are and is sided with, but they will be placed in the Federalist Chat and appear as a Federalist. They can send PMs to me, which then I will send to the Nationalists, just like a spy.

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

THE CAST AND THE SPREADSHEET

Here is the official spreadsheet of the game, complete with actions, roles, game mechanics, and etc.

Here is the cast of Supporter Mafia Season 4: The Takeover.

Davepetasprite^2 as the Gamemaster
    Mana as Syndrome [N1]
    JohnnyMustang as the Cerulena Town Mayor [N1]
    Phantom as The Great Library Mayor [N1]
    KetsuekiR as the Northern Dead Zone Citizen [N1]
    Syndrome as Ash [D2]
    Foxrally as Eros [D3]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Weiss Schnee [N3]
    Nimsy as foxiepieOS [D4]
    Omicron as apocalypseArisen [D4]
    Bardothren as Naku and Zami [D5]
    marz as the Soleri Peitor Tower Mayor [N5]
    Klippy as the Monotone Hall Mayor [D6]
    jdthebud as the Cerulena Town Citizen [D6]
    txteclipse as the Northern Dead Zone Mayor [D7]
    gimmepie as Sophistication [D8]
    Sopheria as a Ullion [D8]
    Wizardman11 as Netto Azure [D8]
    Milotic as Lost Heart [D8]
    Charlie Brown as the Southern Dead Zone Mayor [N8]
    aeternum as Klippy [D9]
    Rozureido as Foxrally
    Juno as Candy
    Ullion as arachnidsGrip
    Lawlietta as the Rukario Arena Mayor
    Golgari as Mana
    Melody as the Burgeund City Citizen
    Nakuzami as the Rukario Arena Citizen
    Netto Azure as the Southern Dead Zone Citizen
    Ash as the Monotone Hall Citizen
    KetsdoofkiR as the Burgeund City Mayor
    Aiden as Epoch
    Farksrarely as the Soleri Peitor Tower Citizen

Years
  • Ironically lived through this run but lost. Didn't really have much to add to the game since we were unaffiliated for like 7/9 days or so. Should have just gone for diplo win since the ending was kinda unnecessary.

Gg tho

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm gonna pretend I won.

You guys loved me so much you fought over me and I died in the middle of it all </3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I want to know if the UG really targeted Omi on N1 'cause I got a notif that Alvey visited me that night. :?

Back