• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Secret Santa (Don't Kill Me Gav Version!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Supporter Secret Santa! (SSSDKMG)

While I figured during a PC-wide one would be awesome, Touj suggested supporter one and Marcin agreed that was a wonderful idea because the forum is dead! So that's what's happening. No fancy css or anything because simplistic is best imo!!!

ABOUT

What's Secret Santa, you ask?? Post here saying you're interested, and then at the start of December you'll receive someone to make a present for (which is what it's about), then around Christmas you give it to them. :) You can't tell them that you're their Secret Santa until you do the present though! It can be anything you want, too, and as many of you can sign up as you want as long as it's before the first of December. n___n; So just wait for the PM from me and boom you can work on the present then for your Secret Santa! Also you're only making presents for supporters, and no members, so keep this in miiind. Please be good and do the present for whoever you're given too plz.

PARTICIPANTS

1. Minzy
    2. Drakow
    3. Harlequin
    4. Manipulation
    5. Fireworks
    6. gunnerpow7
    7. Rivvon
    8. Urugamosu
    9. ♪Twiggy♪
    10. droomph
    11. Team Fail
    12. vaporeon7
    13. PokeInfuse
    14. zephyr6257
    15. Derozio
    16. Meganium90 (Will be delivered on 'Leaf Storm')
    17. Pave Low​

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I'm in! What kinds of things could we make, though? The internet is pretty limited in ways of doing things for people you don't know otherwise.

Years
    A wonderful idea WHERE THE CONCEPT BEHIND IT ORIGINATED FROM ME. WHERE THE **** IS MY CREDIT HUH!?! YOU'RE MISSING THE PART THAT GOES SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF;

"While I figured doing a PC-wide one would be awesome, Touj suggested supporter one after being educated by Drakow's amazingness and Marcin agreed that was a wonderful idea because the forum is dead Drakow is a ****ing genius!

MUCH ****ING BETTER!

Anyway now that is cleared up, I am down for this.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I will enter I hope I win.

everyone who enters wins!

you get a present, you get a present, everyone gets a present!
    Supporter Secret Santa (Don't Kill Me Gav Version!)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm in! What kinds of things could we make, though? The internet is pretty limited in ways of doing things for people you don't know otherwise.

Images, videos, stories, poetry, anything creative that can be sent over the internet. I sent a story and a few avatars the last time I did it. :)

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
    Hehe, I'm definitely in! I'd like to see somebody smile.

I'm definitely in! Why miss this opportunity to make somebody smile. :D

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'll get into this, but I doubt I have anything significant... Hope I could be of anything here.

Back