• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Secret Santa (Don't Kill Me Gav Version!)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Guess I'll sign up! I'll be delivering the present as my other account (Leaf Storm) since I can only access the VIP section using this account.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just Curious, but when will we get our Secret Santa ?

Right now. I did half and then got distracted and haven't been on PC much the last few days or otherwise have been busy on here!! But ya gunna finish sending now, sorryyy for the wait. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You still have like a week, don't worry so much :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Since I won't be on PC during Christmastime, I went ahead and sent in my gift early! One thing off my "to do" list. ^__^

If anyone has me, I may not get your gift until after Christmas so you gotta be patient there. D:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    So I'm dumb and deleted the PM that had my Secret Santa person thing so I have no idea who I was supposed to make a gift for and, yes, silly me decided to wait until Christmas Eve to disclose this information so could I get a few high fives for that slick move?? o/

Also Harlequin ily

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    It'll take a while before I can send mine. ;A;
    But yeah, Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
    Years
    The person that you have, doesn't have you as a secret santa. Thats the point.
    Everyone gets someone different, so as soon as you have done yours, you send it.
    Then when whoever's got you has got yours for you, they will send it!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think Vapor means actual in-game Pokemon trading lmao.

Nevertheless, hopefully everyone else keeps posting :) Also I'll check and see if I still have Minzy's PM :x

Back