• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Theme Collab [you're all beautiful]

What will the theme be?

• Total voters
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What do you mean by "too simple". lol

I didn't say too simple :] I like it!

I don't care what stuff we use as long as we do it soon because :D All the others who wanted to jump on the bandwagon should come back here and post their opinion, or we'll just decide.

I vote for this after all, because it looks so scrawny without a background.

エルフーン
    Like the wind, it can slip through any gap, no matter how small. It leaves balls of white fluff behind.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Derp links go here to PC family or whatever stuff people have nowadays​

also lol when I read the flavor text here, I think of this song:
    Spoiler:

It might look a bit weird with small sprites though. Dunno. If someone picked a tiny pokémon, it's their loss, haha :D Just testing some pokaymon out now.

If we choose this design, of course. erjsldkfjk

エルフーン
    Like the wind, it can slip through any gap, no matter how small. It leaves balls of white fluff behind.

エルフーン

エルフーン

ermah, all of the sudden I want Smeargle instead, its tail is green haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, we'll help out if someone don't think they can do it themselves :] So yeah, should I change into the green clothes? Will you join me if I do? If some supporters see us going around like this, maybe they'll come here and jump on the bandwagon over time ^^

Years
    Yes, we'll help out if someone don't think they can do it themselves :] So yeah, should I change into the green clothes? Will you join me if I do? If some supporters see us going around like this, maybe they'll come here and jump on the bandwagon over time ^^

Okay, great! Brb getting my Pansage theme up.

Years
    as for the avatars, should it just be the animated sprites? I assume yes right?

I would, but the problem (as I found out from using certain sprites) is that not all of them fit our size limits. The ones that are bigger would obviously not fit, because the max size limit we can have is 100 KB and 150 x 150, if the sprite doesn't fit that size it resizes and won't be animated, making it look weird.

Oh, and I'm wearing my Pansage right now, so is everyone going to be setting their sigs up? It can easily be edited like what Rika said.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Spoiler:

this one?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    He meant the one with the background, like the one he and Hikari has right now. I shall go ahead and do mine eventually. :D

Years
    Spoiler:

this one?

The one me with the green background. Just edit it so you can stick your signature Grovyle in there. I couldn't find a good Pansage avatar so I'm reusing the one I last used on St. Patrick's Day lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    Glad to see that the collab's still on, even if it took a while to get it going. Loved both of RHCP's options that did and didn't include a background, but I think this one stands out a bit more, and distances our theme a bit more from what the mods are doing with their simple Crystal sprite sigs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aaah you guys have already changed up! I'll do it too as soon as I get home today :D EDIT: okay that went fast. Nice!

Yeah I think the green because the other one kind of looks a bit thin ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ._.

change into your green clothes already, mr dark lord.

Back