• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survival games

Years
    • Seen today
    What do you think of survival games? if so do you have a favorite? For example survival games such as: Subnautica, minecraft survival mode, stranded deep, etc.

I've definitely wanted to try subnautica, but waiting to see if it ever has a sale.

Years
    I spent way too much time on Minecraft back in a days. After checking the wiki, I think I've played it almost daily from Alpha 1.1 to the Horse update. It was huge part of my life. But I haven't got back to the game since then.

Otherwise I played Don't Starve for a few hours and wanted to get back to it eventually. I've also played Sir, You Are Being Hunted, which is probably my favourite survival game to this day, FarSky, which is right behind Sir, You Are Being Hunted, The Forest, which I found pretty boring and couldn't get into it, and This War of Mine and Dead in Vinland, which were great, but I was never able to finish them.

I would love to try Raft, Oxygen Not Included, The Long Dark and Subnautica one day.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Terraria and Factorio are the ones that come to mind for me that have been addictive as heck

played that with a bunch of friends and we turn it into chaos... especially Factorio.

Terraria always has been loads of fun, especially with mods such as Calamity.

Back