• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! (OOC/SU; PG-14)

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • Jade- Aww crap I had that 'thing' but my computer gliched and I had to redo it. -_- Me will go fix it. And I did overlevel them O.O That's what I get for making a sign up when I'm falling asleep.

Merry early Christmas to everybody. Merry on-time Christmas to you Red.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Hi! Can i reserve a spot for Kanto please?

Sure, thanks for reserving!

Jade- Aww crap I had that 'thing' but my computer gliched and I had to redo it. -_- Me will go fix it. And I did overlevel them O.O That's what I get for making a sign up when I'm falling asleep.

Merry early Christmas to everybody. Merry on-time Christmas to you Red.

Thank you, you are now accepted!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, I was wondering, since we haven't started yet, if I could change my SU a little? This is a character I've been thinking about for a while and now I've made her a bit more like I want her to be ^^ Changed personality to make more sense and her history to explain much more.

I haven't changed it yet, I was just wondering if I could. You could reaccept me then :3

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Hm, I was wondering, since we haven't started yet, if I could change my SU a little? This is a character I've been thinking about for a while and now I've made her a bit more like I want her to be ^^ Changed personality to make more sense and her history to explain much more.

I haven't changed it yet, I was just wondering if I could. You could reaccept me then :3

Sure, go right ahead C:
    I'll probably be editing Bryn's history and adding to the RP sample as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks! I edited it now, hopefully it's even better than before~

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Im going to start my SU but since it's Christmas i'll finish it tomorrow k. :)

Spoiler:

Name: Cindy Loneheart

Region: Kanto

Appearance: Here is a picture of Cindy:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Cindy loves many things, she is even Jolly even though she is poor. Mostly everyday Cindy has a big smile on her face, and sometimes even, she get's hyper.
    Cindy finds many thing amusing, such as pranks even if there on herself, jokes, people saying something that makes her laugh ect.
    Cindy isn't kind all the time, she takes many things to seriously.
    Then again, Cindy is very playful and loves pokemon.

History:
    In Cindy's early life she was very poor and lived in a small cottage near professor.Oak.
    She always wanted to meet him and get her first, best pokemon.
    Cindy's family was to poor for her to go to school, or any of her eleven sister's.
    When Cindy's parent's died by a Ursaring attack while they were collecting berries.
    Ever since, Cindy had to take care of her sister's cause she was the eldest and knew how to cook berries.
    In the years Cindy had to cook, clean, shop, feed her sister's, ect.
    Every year, Cindy tried to win money, and she did. She also worked at a small flower shop and earned 20$ a month.
    After a couple of years she had enough money to buy many cheap things, she had 200$.
    Now that Cindy was a little richer her sister's lived happier, and Cindy also taught the two other eldest sister's how to cook and clean and everything else he had to do when she was at her work.
    When Cindy became 16, a man came up to her saying she won a free pass to a new region, but she had to go alone.
    Only a few hours after that she found a Solrock, so she brang him home and then decided to bring him on the journey while the other oldest sister took care of the other 10.
    After she made it on the ship she kept quite, but then gas came making all the people fall asleep.
    Cindy had a weird dream about a girl and her home, but when she woke up she was stranded on a island somewhere.... lost.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin:
    Cindy feelsa very exited but also a little bit scared.

Flaws:
    She is bad at almost everything like, dancing, running, painting, drawing, making things, ect.

Main Ability:
    Cindy is very good at only one small thing, climbing.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species: Solrock

Lvl: 17

Nature: Mild

Moveset: Hypnosis, rock slide, strength, rock tomb and sand-attack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have fun with the Soul Silver :) I'm currently playing through Pokémon White for the first time~ But I did start HeartGold the other day too, just to see what it was like. I'll probably continue that when I've beaten White and Platinum :)

Can't wait for the IC threads to get accepted...

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I see that a number of people have pointed out their gifts.

Well, mine trumps all, I'm afraid; for it is the product of mankind's accumulated knowledge, and surely the greatest invention of all time.

Behold! The power of the gods rests upon my fingertips!

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I see that a number of people have pointed out their gifts.

Well, mine trumps all, I'm afraid; for it is the product of mankind's accumulated knowledge, and surely the greatest invention of all time.

Behold! The power of the gods rests upon my fingertips!

Spoiler:

Hahha! Too awesome!

Yay, thread is up :)

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • Almost done. Just gotta finsh the history. (Computer had to recharge. Dammit...)

Name: Erik Daniel Roseberry

Region: Kanto

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Erik is a sarcastic fellow. He is almost never serious. When he is serious though, he can be very depressing. He jokes about almost everything and anything. While he jokes around, he does know when a joke crosses the line or when a joke isn't going to help. He loves helping out people, and cares about the well-being of others. He rarely thinks about his own safety, and will recklessly jump into danger.

Erik has a HUGE anger issue. If one were to anger him, he can become unstable and could have to power and will to kill someone...or even you. It has been known that Erik has won MANY fights from exploding in a fit a pure rage. While this is a big deal, he has worked on it for years and he is finally able to control his anger, although he does give some people the occasional evil eye here and there. He also has a bottom-less pit for a stomach. He eats alot of food and can down a couple of two liters in one day. His favorite foods and drinks are pizza, apples, candy (Reeses, gummy bears, chocolate bars, and white chocolate) ice cream (vanilla), soda (Dr. Pepper), grape soda, orange juice, and steak. Surprisingly, he barely gains any weight.

Erik tries to be as friendly as possible. However, he does have a limit. If you are a total jerk to him, he's going to be a jerk back. An eye for an eye is basicly what this is. However, if your friendly and caring towards Erik, he can be the most loyal and friendliest person you'll ever meet. Also, he has a deep love for pokemon, and would never harm them.

History: Erik was born on Cinnabar Island. Erik lived in a house near the Pokemon Gym with his mother. For 7 years Erik went to the gym and watch people challange the Gym Leader, Blaine, in Pokemon battles. One day, when he was heading towards the gym, he found an injured Vulpix next to the Pokemon Mansion. He hurried towards the Pokemon Center and checked it in. He then went to the Pokemon center from then on, to check up on the Vulpix. A week later, the Vulpix recovered, and Erik took it back to the Mansion. However, when Erik dropped off the Pokemon and started to walk home, the Vulpix followed him. No matter how hard he tried, it always followed him home. This went on for a few days until his mother desided to let him keep the Pokemon. Overjoyed, he nicknamed her Kitsune and they spent the next 8 years playing and training.

At the age of 15, Erik was about to start his Pokemon journey, when Blaine stopped him. With a few words of advice like, "Always treat your Pokemon with care," and, "Make sure you train everyday." After the lectures, he gave Erik a Fire Stone, and told him to only use it when his Pokemon was stronger. When all was said and done, Erik got on a boat and headed towards Pallet Town. When he arrived, he went straight for the Pokemon Lab. Entering, he met the famous Professor Oak, who was currently whit two other trainers, one male and the other female. Noticing Erik, Oak welcomed him gladly and beconed him over. After a speech about what pokemon are, he gave each of the trainers a Pokemon. Erik was given a Squirtle, the girl was given a Charmander, and the other guy was given a Bulbasaur. Erik desided to name his Squirtle Adamantine. After leaving, Erik joruneyed across the Kanto Region.

Along the way, Erik met and traveled with a number of different people. One girl, named Paige, wanted to be the greatest chef. They traveled for about two months, and all across the way, Erik was taught how to cook. Erik also traveled with a man named Jake who wanted to be the best survivalist. They traveled together for 3 months, alway staying in the wilderness. Erik was taught how to survive by himself. When two years passed, Erik got alittle homesick and desided to travel back home. When he got home, he relized it was his birthday. Returning home, his mother had a surpirse waiting for him. She was going to sent it to him by mail, but she didn't count on him returning home so soon. Although she didn't plan on it, she gave him his birthday present. When he opened it, he found a Pokemon egg. She said a friend of her's gave it to her because they couldn't take care of it. Erik happily took the egg and stayed home, taking very good care of it. After a few weeks, the egg hatched into a Riolu. Erik named it Ryu, and desided to keep Ryu out of his Pokeball, so that it could see the world. He then left to go back on his journey.

Feelings about the mystery and Lin:
    Erik has mixxed feelings. On one hand, he's very annoyed about being involved in something that has nothing to do with him. On the other hand, he feels this is a good opportunity to improve himself and welcomes the mystery with open arms.

Flaws: Erik has an anger issue. He can become very dangerous and very unstable very quickly.

Main Ability: Erik is like a jack-of-all-trades. Whatever he's assigned to, he puts fort everything he has into it. But there are some things he's better at then others, like protecting stuff or gathering things.

RP Sample: From another Rp.
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Species:
    Ninetales (Nicknamed Kitsune)
    Level: 30
    Nature: Kitsune was Erik's first Pokemon. They been together ever since Erik was 7. She's very quite and is clam in mostly any situation. She acts tough, but she has a soft spot for some things, like sweets.
    Moveset: Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Attract, Quick Attack, Double Team, Dig

Wartortle (Nicknamed Adamantine)
    Lvl: 27
    Nature: Adamantine was given to Erik by Professor Oak at the start of Eriks Pokemon journey. Adamantine loves to battle, and is mostly the first Pokemon on the battlefield. He has a sense of honor and always fights fairly. He dislikes fighting weakened Pokemon, unless they want him too.
    Moveset: Ice Beam, Protect, Water Gun, Rest, Bite, Rapid Spin

Riolu {Nicknamed Ryu)
    Level: 5
    Nature: Ryu was given to Erik as an egg on his 17th Birthday, and hatched a few weeks later. While they've been together for only a few weeks, Ryu love Erik, and is very loyal to him. He's always full of energy and loves helping people and Pokemon whenever he can. Erik always keeps him outside his pokeball to show him what battleing is like, as Ryu rarely battles.
    Moveset: Quickattack, Foresight, Endure

.....CRAP!! I forgot to return the Master Sword back to Link! *Runs away*

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • @MMGiru Haha! That is amazing! I want some of those now C:

@ RPG 11 It's pretty good, but right now you are pending. The history was kinda short. Wow, that's a lot of sisters. Not that that's a problem, but why don't you describe how life was like raising them by herself?

@ZeganZoma Looking good! Looking forward for finished SU!

IC thread is up C: Once ZeganZoma and RPG 11's SUs are finished we can began. The other two people will be on the other side of the beach. Our first post will be about waking on the island. I'll be typing mine up soon.

Back