• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Snorlax 16

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
  • Sweet Snorlax 16

Guess who just turned 16 today... ME! This is the age for, well, I don't really know. But it's my birthday, so who's excited? 16 is the age when you learn to drive in NSW, and I get a Yellow L sticker just for myself. For those that do not know me, I can tell you about myself.

My name is William Sanders, and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I joined PC in February 2011 because I was persuaded to by my best friend, evking, and I got all interested. I really don't know when I started liking Snorlax, maybe in 2008. Right now I currently have three pairs, as you can see in my signature. They're all really nice and it's easy to make friends with them. I became a tier 5 supporter in January, which Urugamosu had donated. You can sometimes find me on the Showdown server, which I just go there to chat.

You can ask questions, comment, or throw random Snorlax images at me down below, because all of you are welcome when I host celebrations like this!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Happy birthday,Snor chan i hope it will be a great happy day for you...with Hikari chan too ;3

i remember when i was 16 ...it was like 22 but younger lol

GET LOTS OF GIFTS and if no!!..ask for it u.u Yaaays :3

Sweet Snorlax 16

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You can ask questions, comment, or throw random Snorlax images at me down below, because all of you are welcome when I host celebrations like this!

Not to be a dick, but asking questions or posting stuff unrelated to the event at hand would be considered spam. Leave it to VMs, please! =(

Buuuuuuuuuut happy birthday! And so young, too. I actually feel old for once, hehe. Hope you have a great day, Snorlax, make sure you enjoy it <3

Years
  • Yeah dude, I don't have anything for you because I left them all on your profile but happy birthday my fave Snorlax and enjoy being 16!

~ Hikari

Sirfetch’d

Wow, Happy birthday TFS!! 16 is such a fun age which I am sure that you will enjoy and make the most out of. Have a great day and enjoy every minute of it :]

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hey happy birthday dude! I've watched you grow up from a little Munchlax to a big dependable Snorlax! xD Anyway, have a great time with your family and friends! Also, eat lots and lots of cake!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • Happy birthday Sir Snorlax! Remember, when it comes to Snorlax, there is no such thing as too fat! It's probably tomorrow by you, but over here, it's still your birthday, so celebrate!
    Hope you had a great birthday!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Happy 16th Birthday, TFS! Enjoy your day and make it count! Also try not to get into too many accidents when you learn to drive hahaha xD Nahh no worries I'm sure you'll be an excellent driver! Eat as much cake as you want, because after all, you're a Snorlax. :P

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    no really don't become even bigger and waste humanity
    jk Happy Birthday dude and I hope you enjoy this special day as a new Snorlax. Best wishes from me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I was in the middle of posting yesterday when the server messed up soooo

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and here's a little GIFt. ;)
    Sweet Snorlax 16

Back