• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Syd is now an official veteran!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • So our local moderator of, well, everything under the General Pokémon Gaming boards has been with us for three whole years! :D Seems like she's been her for soooo much longer than that, but now you're a PC veteran tried and true~ Now your opinion will finally matter... <3

Congratulations, Syd~ Hope you're around maaany more years to come!

...I'll send you some body wash in the mail as a present.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • CONGRATULATIONS!

While I only recently started to speak with you, and still don't really know much about you totally will change soon! seeing people reach 3 years is something to applaud!

GOO SYD!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    An awesome blog entry about PC age on the day you become a veteran? Nice =b

Syd, we've only been really kinda talking... what? Not even a week? But... gotta say, you are by far one of the coolest people I've ever met. You're spirited, fun, and genuine. Truly awesome. Hope you stick around for a looooong time Seed bby needs you ;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Syd, you are an awesome person and wonderful mod. We have not talked much, to be sure, and I would like that to change. But for now I wish you happy anniversary and many more to come. :3

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • OMGG;;; Syd you old gal you! <: Oh wait, veteran not birthday u_u

Anyway, congrats on being here 3 years! <:

We've been friends since Christmas I think :3 I enjoy talking to you, your hilarious and witty <: You go gurl! STICK AROUND MORE K?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Congratulations Syd!

You're the one person that one of my Pokemon needs to be named after in each of my challenges.
    Syd is now an official veteran!

Just stand there and Pikachu will hand you your Party Hat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    CONGRATS SYD AND THANKS FOR SENDING ME THOSE SPRITES I'LL PROBABLY USE ONE DAY. But yeah it seemed like you'd already been here for 3 years. So by next year it'll seem like 5 or something :)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Wow, Syd, congrats on 3 years! If I could only stick to something for three whole years then it would be like... well I'd imagine it'd be like all you've done for PC!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 2 laz-e 4 quots

@Larry: Thanks for making my thread, you sexy hunk of a man. But how about you just send yo fine ass down to Alabama instead of just your body wash? <3 xoxo

@moments.: YES. That better change! It's been nice talking to you the past few days. I'm sure we'll be G&P buddies...or something. Is that what you guys call it there?

@Thomas: Awww, thanks! You're a swell guy too, and I've enjoyed talking to you as well. We relate on so many levels. :)

@Anna: YEAH GURL. Just drop a VM by me some time. ;D And thanks!

@Joe: We are obvs Christmas puppies. v_v lol

@Spazetti: Thanks Zetty! <3 I intend on it!

@vaporeon7: Seed bby should give me the hat instead. :x Cute pic! Thanks! And I have a Tabunne named after you in White. :D

@Joey: Awww, bby did you sign on just to post in my anniversary thread? ;) It's so funny looking back. You were my first real friend on PC and my first pair and ~other things~ and ffffff WE JUST GO BACK. lol Disney World, man. DISNEY. FREAKIN. WORLD.

@Nica: It feels like I've been here forever lmao. ...No pun intended. XD; Thanks! MOOSE LOVES YOU. :)

@Myrrh: Haha, time flies by, trust me! You'll eventually make it. Keep chuggin challenges in the mean time. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OH HEY YOU OLD PERSON YOU! *gives licorice and unfrosted wheaties* ;) CONGRATS ON THREE YEARS HERE!

so unfortunately, I've only talked to you like...maybe 1/8th of your time here, but hopefully that'll change since you're awesome and funny. stay around longer :D

congrats again~

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • An awesome blog entry about PC age on the day you become a veteran? Nice =b
    This is why you're awesome. =p

Congrats for the three year thing and all, Syd! May seed bbys rain at your place. ;D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Congrats on finally joining our exclusive club of old geezers veterans! Hope you contnue to stick around for a long time still!

Maybe in that time I can convince you that FR/LG are more epic than you think
    Or not, those games are only epic for one reason... and that reason is in my signature.

Years
  • Awww, my little baby is growing up in the world of Forums.

Hope you are around for many more years to come and I haven't spoken to you in like, 2 days. I am getting withdrawal symptoms! >:(​

Back