• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Gunner claimed Patty a few posts back

ay yeah I forgot. it was his sword to fletch that killed bard. my bad. Imma update my claimed posts now.

Johnny as Raven
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as Rita
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    gimmepie as Repede
    Home as Karol
    Fletch as claimed Yuri
    L'Belle as Bocco
    Abby as Duke
    Salzorrah as Patty
    jdthebud doesn't want to claim
    Selena Flourspar as Judith
    Bidoof FTW as ioder
    Paranoia_ as Leblanc
    Sparkin as Adecor

jombii

Years
  • Uh... The most important roles have already been claimed, what other reason, besides being mafia, there is to hide your role? And my fos is on those who have yet to claim.

well, yeah, if we are to believe the claims. I'm just confirming if you believe the claims made.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Well, even if Jd is actually inno then we just kill whoever claimed his role. cool.

[Lynch] Jdthebud

jombii

Years
  • I don't think jd will flip inno. shall we discuss fletch's vig kill or just let him decide who is who?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ? OOPS
    Long story short Cumore and Ragou were Not Happy that Alexei had died. They were being forced into a corner, and even with Zagi on their side it was only a matter of time.

Ragou steps forward to the Schwann Brigade after investigating the scene. It wasn't them that killed Alexei -- it was obviously someone's work -- but he was told by a few other knights that they were chattering earlier that day.

"You incompetent knights! You are the ones who cause the Commandant to die!" While not completely true it... depends on who you talk to.

"I say! How dare you say we had a hand in his death!" One of them responds. Ragou simply shakes his head and motions for a few knights to surround them.

"Take them away."

The Schwann Brigade prepare to fight. They didn't want to fight the other knights, but it was for their own safety! Two of them manage to -- somehow -- fend off the other knights. One wasn't so lucky. The sword that he had received the night prior broke upon impact and he was quickly subdued.

"... One will do. We'll leave the other two to cry over their lost companion." Ragou muttered. The other knights nod as they turn away, leaving the two remaining Schwann knights in the dust.

They must tell Captain Schwann about this when they can...

DESINISHON WAS ARRESTED. HE WAS PART OF THE SCHWANN BRIGADE

NIGHT FOUR WILL BEGIN WHEN ASH IS HOME FROM WORK

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    Melody as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Bardothren as Alexei Dimonia
    Desinishon as one of the Schwann Brigade
    Johnny as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

Ooooo in o/

Hey, here's the one Tales game I actually played! I'm so in.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

GET ME IN THIS RIGHT NOW.

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Sparkin

He must be Leblanc, since L'Belle is Boccos and I'm Adecor.

Edit: Wait a second...
    Didn't Paranoia claim Leblanc?
    Well, when L'Belle claimed Boccos, Desi didn't counterclaim him, so not possible that he's Boccos. Same with me too. So, Paranoia must be mafia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • He must be Leblanc, since L'Belle is Boccos and I'm Adecor.

Edit: Wait a second...
    Didn't Paranoia claim Leblanc?
    Well, when L'Belle claimed Boccos, Desi didn't counterclaim him, so not possible that he's Boccos. Same with me too. So, Paranoia must be mafia.

I am Leblanc. He must have been Boccos or Adecor and never CC'd, so either you or L'belle is maf. He should have just CC'd one of you guys, but I guess he just didn't want to risk dying.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I am Leblanc. He must have been Boccos or Adecor and never CC'd, so either you or L'belle is maf. He should have just CC'd one of you guys, but I guess he just didn't want to risk dying.

Or YOU are lying. Either way, one of us isn't telling the truth. I can tell you guys I am still Boccos.

Back