• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    There are 9 unconfirmed alignments - 3 are already revealed - JohnnyMustang and Nagi are agents, and of course Naku is Chronos. 12 total people left.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    (^ Serious non-game post here guys, I get that this is a game, but is it really appropriate to call people "*****es"? Come on, now.)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I don't think this is such a great idea, lol. Are you sure about this, Nova? On the other hand, Naku probably already has a good idea of who might be what, so *shrug*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    At least by claiming we can narrow down the suspects to vanilla and double claims. Means there's some hope of hitting the right person.

Otherwise two days isn't much time. Best do it when we know exactly which PRs are alive? :s

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    A Message From Milla

Just what is it with these humans, anyways?

I mean, do they not even care that the world is coming to an end?

Does this perhaps pertain to that..."incentive" thing in humans that I read about?

Then here's what I'll do! I'll allow one more day for people to vote! If no one votes by then, Chronos wins automatically.

But Milla...what sense does that make?

Then it's settled! Everyone, you have one extra day to put in your votes! But please do, because if you don't, Chronos shall win! Remember people, the Prime Dimension is on the line!

Back