• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    ಠ__ಠ

Apparently claiming vanilla candy at the beginning of the day phase doesn't work, huh?

I haven't even used my vote changing ability as well, so I can't defend myself.

Eh, [KILL] Lycanthropy

Candy

Years
    Listen. You're just wasting your time lynching me. I am not joking on this.

I can't really claim vanilla 'cause that's literally the only option left, but that is really what my role is: being a vanilla. Being blue. And I've been claiming it since I started the whole "licking some vanilla candy" in this thread.

I barely even pay attention anymore 'cause there's so little going on here as well.

So for the love of everything holy just don't lynch me.

Seriously how the **** is a vanilla agent even supposed to defend themselves? ಠ__ಠ

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Whoa, whoa, one random vote means an entire bandwagon against me? What are you even doing? Okay, here's the thing: I'm just a vanilla, which is pretty unfortunate, because I can't really prove that, and while I don't know anything, I find simply dropping a vote on a random really suspicious and if it weren't impossible, I'd say there'd be at least four mafia alive. :P
    Okay, I'm not really interested in dying, so I'm gonna [KILL] Milotic, though it seems she's pretty much on the same boat, unless she's lying of course.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Ok here are the roleclaims so far:

Confirmed:
    Nakuzami - Chronos
    JohnnyMustang - Mr Riddeaux.
    Nagi - Agent (Jude?)
    jdthebud - Nova
    Rozureido - Julius
    Omicron - Elle
    Melody - vanilla (used timejump ability)

Ludger - vanilla
    Lycanthropy - vanilla
    Milotic - vanilla
    Mana - vanilla
    Ash - vanilla

None of the PR claims were counterclaimed. Melody is the only one to claim to have used their timejump ability, so she's confirmed as well. The last catalyst is among the rest of the vanilla claims.

Last edited:

Candy

Years
    jd when the **** did I ever claim as Ludger?

I thought Weiss was Ludger.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Epilogue

With the final Waymarker, extracted from Lycanthropy in hand, Spirius had finally accomplished its mission with only two days to spare. The remaining agents quickly made their way to Marksburg, where they would summon forth the Land of Canaan once and for all.

"Place all five Waymarkers in the shape of a star, and the way to the Land of Canaan will be opened." The glowing orbs were all placed on the ground in the formation of a pentagon, and the beams of energy released by their proximity to one another created the shape of a star. They began to rise from the ground, and suddenly, the sun was eclipsed and the day quickly began to turn to night. "Look there! At the moon!" One of the agents exclaimed.

Spoiler:

The Land of Canaan sat there in the sky, ominously occupying the space that the moon once was. As the agents entered a nearby portal that would grant them access to the Land of Canaan, some of them breathed a sigh of relief, while others were petrified in fear, knowing that they were about to confront the Great Spirit Origin himself.

Once they finally arrived in the Holy Land, they were in a warped, hazy space surrounded by a cloud of miasma. The booming voice of Origin could be heard as he said: "Proceed no further. You have done well to pass my trial, but no mortals shall proceed any further into the Holy Land. State your wish and be on your way."

Julius, the Chromatus bearer himself stepped forward and said: "The Prime Dimension is dying, humans and spirits are suffering. Please, all we ask is that you restore the Spirit Energy that was lost from the Prime Dimension".

"As you wish, but know that history will only repeat itself, and Chronos shall again do everything in his power to impeded your attempts to stop it."

Mr. Riddeaux stated proudly: "Hmph, if it ever comes to that again, Spirius will be ready."

And with that, the Prime Dimension was saved, for now. Humans and spirits alike will never forget the heroic efforts of the Spirius agents who saved the world from destruction!

Thanks for playing, everyone!

Alright everyone, that wraps up Tales of Xillia mafia, The Underground's first ever Tales mafia (but certainly not the last, of course. Tales of Symphonia mafia is coming up too!) And thank you for all taking part in the first mafia game I've ever hosted! Since it's somewhat of a complex plot, with a complex mafia mechanic placed on top of it, some liberties had to be taken with the story here and there in order for it to fit into the mafia format. So to anyone who's familiar with the series, hope you don't mind that :)

I'll work on getting a log of all the night actions taken throughout the game and have that posted tomorrow, most likely. Thanks again, hope you all enjoyed!

Player List

Sopheria as Milla Maxwell
    Syndrome as Gaius
    Mana as an agent
    Ash as an agent
    Omicron as Elle Mel Marta
    Klippy as Rowen J. Ilbert
    Zehn as an agent
    Ullion as an agent
    Lycanthropy as a catalyst
    Wizardman11 as a catalyst
    Golgari as Elize Lutus
    Nimsy as an agent
    Rozureido as Julius Kresnik
    Nakuzami as Chronos
    Hopeless Masquerade as a catalyst
    Ludger as an agent
    JohnnyMustang as Mr. Riddeuax
    Superjolt as Muzét
    Fun Size as Vera
    jdthebud as Nova
    Melody as an agent
    KetsuekiR as Leia Rolando
    Davepetasprite^2 as Alvin Vint Svent
    gimmepie as an agent
    Twiggy as a catalyst
    Nagi as Jude Mathis
    Megaman d as an agent
    Milotic as an agent
    Ice Goddess as Ludger Kresnik
    Wiicked as a catalyst

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hey jailer, screw you )<

edit: OMG IT WAS YOU KLIPPY.

NEVER FORGET.
    NEVER FORGIVE.
    </3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Tfw it was dumb luck that let the town win lol

Js, other than being unkillable, it's kinda boring being the big bad that everyone knows about kek

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Tfw it was dumb luck that let the town win lol

Js, other than being unkillable, it's kinda boring being the big bad that everyone knows about kek

Yea, I thought that might happen haha. I thought it was pretty interesting though to watch how you had to bluff and throw people off the Catalysts' trail (which I believe you actually did a few times, or almost did at least~)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    He almost did with Wiz iirc

but luckily I had a gun and trusted the people that said Wiz were suss :)

Back