• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    At least you didn't make of yourself a suspicious vanilla, those are what got us into this mess :P

I did think I was going to get lynched at one point, people started to shift some blame on to me acting weird haha. I've had so little time the last week or two that parachuting in and trying to be useful (as a vanilla as well) is hard, so I just resorted to quiet bandwagons :L.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I appreciated you guys giving me a few nights of info at least. I knew who Fletch was and Ulli, but didn't trust Ulli's story. :P GG!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    lol idgaf if i killed leia, we still won, so thats okay in my book :)

besides, ketsu's fault for not rring when everyone already said to rr, so blame him.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Gunner I still don't know why you didn't kill the two replacements and instead killed one replacement and someone else.

Made no sense at all.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Hey, nice work guys! Had a feeling that Lycan might be scum but toward the end I was starting to think it was Ludger instead

p.s. sorry Nagi for getting you killed even though you did end up getting revived haha

btw technically I never died, I just flew away because of Chronos' lies :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey, nice work guys! Had a feeling that Lycan might be scum but toward the end I was starting to think it was Ludger instead

ouch wow </3

I think had I been a catalyst, I would have pulled a Victor for my death post. I mean, it's only right since I'm Ludger, but wasn't the Ludger.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    ouch wow </3

I think had I been a catalyst, I would have pulled a Victor for my death post. I mean, it's only right since I'm Ludger, but wasn't the Ludger.

Not gonna lie, I was seriously considering making you Victor in the narrative if you had ended up being a catalyst xD

Back