• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tauros or Miltank

Tauros or Miltank

• Tauros

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • Miltank

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    tarous because its a beast and his attacks are so much more unique

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Taurus nearly killed my whole team! That trainer and his Level 60. I haven't faced the legendary (I forgot her name's) Roll-Out Milktank though.

Inpu

Rocket Lieutenant
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Tauros is pretty cool, and Miltank is pretty dumb, imho.

I still think that they should pull a Tyrouge and give them a pre-evolution that would evolve based on gender.

Ayselipera

I've always liked Tauros over Miltank. I find Miltank to be really annoying, I think it's one of the worst generation II Pokemon. At least design wise. I think the whole udders in my face all the time is somewhat of a turnoff.

Years
  • Yeah, Tauros, definitely. Really beefed up stats, 'specially when you teach it souped up physical moves like Take Down and such.

And besides, Miltank has always been just a large annoyance. Never KO'd any of my Pokemon, but it was as annoying as hell. (Am I allowed to use that word on here?) I never did like any of those restoration moves anyway.

EDIT @ Notch-Eared Pichu: I can think of a couple dozen reasons not to like the milk-sprayer.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Tauros cuz I like his desgin. Miltank has always been a favorite though, particularly cuz of its unqiue attacks in G/S/C...It's a cow for Jebeus sake! How can you not like it?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I voted for Tauros only because Miltank is complete and udder lol see what i did there? failure.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Tauros, because its one of my top 10 since RBY, so I kinda have a soft spot for it. But Miltank makes a wonderful tank (pardon the pun). And Scrappy is like, the greatest ability ever.

Back