• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

WOOP WOOP PULL OVER

Anyway, Code Geass is old and busted. New hotness is obviously Cross Ange.

Edit - If you somehow managed to miss Ange it was about Femmelelouch going to prison, fighting dragons, travelling to other worlds, singing, taking down THE MAN and finding love. Quite a beautiful show really.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

She's pretty well clothed there by the standards of the show. ''It would take too long'' was their answer when asked why they didn't add nipples for the bluray release.

Whilst it isn't very big the anime selection on the PSN is actually pretty damn good. Has several shows that I've scored between 8 and 10.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

You saying that reminds me that the available services in the EU are complete ass. These days between my PS4 and occasionally Chromecast I do a lot of Crunchyroll and, when I forget to turn off the trial, Hulu for anime.

Sucks, really, 'cause I'd definitely recommend these guys given the selection we have over here.

Years

Thing is, we're a glorified US state/missile base anyway so the restrictions seem even more pronounced.

Even if the selection was good I don't think I could use a steaming service for animus. Normie things I have got Netflix for though. Anime on Netflix is better than it was but still pretty laughable. I like how they have all the obvious ones [Titans, SAO, Bleach, Death Note, FMA, S;G] and then someting like Kotura-san or Yuuki Yuuna slips through. That always seems to happen with sites with small selections, I guess they got the licences cheap.

About to drink some Swedish cider, bro.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

watched the Series Finale of Gravity Falls and found it amusing

Now I'm starting from the beginning and watching everyone go insane

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back