• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I started watching Teekyu and now I can't stop.

What have I done to myself. ;-;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I found last season pretty weak, so this is definitely an improvement.

To be fair though, I think my enjoyment of the seasons correlate a lot with the quality of the OPs. A lot of the time watching Teekyuu is spent watching the OPs, so it does make sense.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    It's a pretty solid show, would recommend. Plus the OPs are fun. Don't think any of them are as wathafa as the original though.

So far, though, this season's been pretty groundbreaking. Deep stuff, though a bit dirtier than expected.

Oi, Vogue, have you given Osomatsu the poke?

Yukari

I finished the first two seasons yesterday. Would've watched more but I kept switching between it and music because I have the attention span of a goldfish.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I'm going to watch so much anime next month, gonna make that MAL list look good

Yukari

Sometimes I watch an ungodly amount of anime. And never actually finish all of it ever. s:

I started watching Code Geass and still haven't finished it. ;-;

Years

I've been struggling to get into marathons for more than a year now. Took me weeks and weeks to finish a 25 episode series. Technically haven't finished that series yet as it has a couple of 2 hour long films to go with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back