• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee

Years
    Tea, preferably iced tea peach-flavored. But there are a lot of good hot teas too, my friend orders this exquisite one with enormous berries.

Coffee I don't like, I think it tastes like bitter poison unless you heap tons of sweet stuff into it. I mean you need a whole pantry full of caramel, whip cream, spices, milks, cocoa, the whole nine yards to disguise the taste of this harsh, gasoline-like drink.

If the coffee is really well-hidden, like a coffee ice cream, then yes I can enjoy it. But tea is overall the safer bet for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have more of a passion for tea, where I've grown my own herbs for it and that I've gone out of my way to buy many unique teas. But in my lifetime I have definitely consumed way more coffee than tea. My family makes coffee every morning... I'm currently drinking coffee as I type lol. It's just way more common for coffee to be available or served where I live. I would say I drink at least one cup of coffee everyday where as I probably drink tea a few times a week.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
    I prefer tea. I haven't honestly tried coffee. Considering I don't really like the smell of it, I'll likely never try it.

Back