• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evil strikes back!

Years
  • 🤣

Don't panic, team play doh are no real threat, they're so easily mouldable, like putty in your hands.

I heard Team Megaphone were heard in the area this morning...

Years
  • only speaking through Megaphones and standing within 2 feet from anyone when doing so. they should be called Team Tinnitus instead!

how about Team Wet Rag though?

Years
  • They tried to hold up the Pokémon department store, but when one of the cashiers said "please stop" they immediately done as they were told.

Maybe Team Microwave will be better?

Years
  • i mean, they just throw a blanket on their food and hum MMMMMMMM for 3 minutes. i think they're harmless.

Team Car Wash however...

Years
  • Team Car was are pretty chill, their leader is certainly Giovanni! However, they do plan on eliminating all rival car washes by being more efficient than everyone else and singing as they go.

Some of the work get's kind of hard
    This ain't no place to be if you planned on being a star
    Let me tell you it's always cool
    And the boss don't mind sometimes if you act a fool

Maybe Team Treadmill will appear...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Team Pikipiki. They only know one word, that word is 'Piki'. They communicate in their own language that is basically just 'Piki' said in conjunction with syllables.

Team Grape.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Team Tearless Toto is on a mission to wash and clean every dog Pokémon in the world!

(I wasn't sure what Tearless Toto was or if it was a reference to something but a google search seemed to indicate that it's some kind of dog shampoo lol)

What's all the commotion about Team Cardboard Cutout?

Years
  • Team Cardboard Cutout is secretly replacing influential people in the poke world with realistic cardboard cutouts. Soon no country or organization will be able to oppose them.... all the people in charge will have been cut out of the picture!

What's this about Team Trick House?

Superjolt

Years
  • Team Trick House is a group that admires the Trick Master, though perhaps a bit too much! Striving to be like him, they will take over houses and attempt to turn them into their own Trick Houses! Usually they get caught before they make it very far on renovations though. Too bad - it took them all night to buy those building supplies...

Now Team Origami on the other hand...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Team Origami set out to build the ultimate Pokemon! They break into stores and steal all the paper in order to achieve their goals.

Team Tea

Years
  • Team Tea wants to monopolize all the tea in the world and charge a fortune for selling it. They also always drink tea in cafe's without paying.

What's up with Team Daycare?

Superjolt

Years
  • Team Daycare? Oh... I was wondering why the old couple was acting so weird! Turns out that Team Daycare was mind controlling them in order to avoid paying the daycare fees! They bred a ton of eggs and are trying to sell the eggs on the black market!

Has anyone heard about Team Pebble?

Years
  • Team Pebble is gathering all the pebbles to artificially build golem's. These will be their muscle as they rob all trainers who don't have a Water or Grass type!

There are rumors going around about Team Dusk.....

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Team Dusk is a cult! they use dark-type pokemon and Darkrai to vanish the moon (and Cresselia) and turn the world into a full-on nightmare!

...Meanwhile, there are also rumors about the masked Team Drama.

Years
  • Team Drama is going around being total drama queens! They... well do I even need to say more? 😅

Do you know about Team Food ?

Superjolt

Years
  • Oh, you mean those guys that are opening up restaurants all over the region? I heard Team Food is even paying off food critics so they write good reviews and their restaurants keep their 5 stars!

Team Pirate has been in the news lately...

Years
  • Team Trampoline is hunting down poor Spoinks to make themselves trampolines that are always bouncing.
    They then jump onto it from higher up and put the poor spoinks through quite the ordeal!

Team Tourist seems to be becoming a nuisance.

Back