• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Mystic

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Welcome to Team Mystic :D So I've got a question - who here chose Mystic because they thought it might get them an Articuno eventually down the line rather than the other two birds? I'd be guilty of that myself!

Years
    Welcome to Team Mystic :D So I've got a question - who here chose Mystic because they thought it might get them an Articuno eventually down the line rather than the other two birds? I'd be guilty of that myself!
    Not me. I just chose it because of the color. I figured it wouldn't make a difference to the game what color I chose.

I do hope they don't restrict what legendary birds you can catch though.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    Not too much has happened for me in terms of gyms. I usually engage them once or twice a day if they're idle (as in I don't notice anyone prestiging it up or anyone else in the area attacking).

There was a level 4 Instinct gym I saw on my way back home today with a CP1400 Nidoqueen, CP1600 Dragonite and CP1600 Vaporeon.

I stopped by and used one of my CP2000 Vaporeons and it took out all three on its own without fainting.

Did it a couple times and then claimed the gym for myself. I didn't expect it to last. I drove off and it was claimed by another team within half an hour.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Local gym has proudly stood as Mystic since we reclaimed it - starting to think the Valor/Instinct players in my town may have just stopped playing honestly BUT I will for now just assume that my cute little Flareon is far too strong to take down and they can't scratch it ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seriously, I took two gyms yesterday but couldn't stick around to defend them or find other Mystic members to help me out, so within half an hour of me leaving the gym behind, they were both retaken by Valor and Instinct. Cray.

I swear ALL kinds of people in my town are playing. Parents, kids, old people, young couples, coolkids, geeks...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seriously, I took two gyms yesterday but couldn't stick around to defend them or find other Mystic members to help me out, so within half an hour of me leaving the gym behind, they were both retaken by Valor and Instinct. Cray.

I swear ALL kinds of people in my town are playing. Parents, kids, old people, young couples, coolkids, geeks...
    As long as you get the daily reward bonus then it probably isn't that big of a deal but I have faith in you; go reclaim that land for Team Mystic and fly our flag proudly!! What kind of stuff are you defending the gyms with out of interest?

Years
    I'd taken a gym yesterday and for the whole day no one took it back. I was kind of hoping I'd wake up and see I was still in the gym and could claim the bonus again, but sadly that's not the case.

And this really strong blue gym nearby (7 Pokemon, all at least 1300) was wiped out by someone with a 2000 Dragonite. :<

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
    So things went kinda crazy at my local gym today...

Spoiler:

The day started with 4 Team Valor players in the gym, which was already the most there had ever been in the gym (it always maxed at 3). Then Mystic took it back and put in 4 players, which was nicer but still impressive. Then it became 5 players, then 6, then finally 7, and I found that totally ridiculous. Went grinding for a while to raise the prestige high enough to get in, and my Vaporeon is now the gym leader of an 8-person gym so that's cool.

Still don't think the gym will be very difficult to take down as most of what's defending it is between 600 and 1000 CP, but my Vaporeon, a ~1250 Clefable and a ~1120 Vaporeon should put up a good wall.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So things went kinda crazy at my local gym today...

Spoiler:

The day started with 4 Team Valor players in the gym, which was already the most there had ever been in the gym (it always maxed at 3). Then Mystic took it back and put in 4 players, which was nicer but still impressive. Then it became 5 players, then 6, then finally 7, and I found that totally ridiculous. Went grinding for a while to raise the prestige high enough to get in, and my Vaporeon is now the gym leader of an 8-person gym so that's cool.

Still don't think the gym will be very difficult to take down as most of what's defending it is between 600 and 1000 CP, but my Vaporeon, a ~1250 Clefable and a ~1120 Vaporeon should put up a good wall.
    We then tried to grind further to get the gym up to 4,000 prestige to add my Lapras to it but unfortunately once Vaporeon was added to the gym it just became way too slow to grind the prestige. Also there were drunk people falling over.

PacmanEternal

PacmanEternal
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I just did my 1st major set of evolutions and powerups. Im currently holding down 3 gyms. Just got my 1st 2000 cp pokemon today. Will prob add another 3 or 4 during my next rounds of evolutions hopefully in a week or so.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I just did my 1st major set of evolutions and powerups. Im currently holding down 3 gyms. Just got my 1st 2000 cp pokemon today. Will prob add another 3 or 4 during my next rounds of evolutions hopefully in a week or so.
    Ooo nice, what's your first 2000+? :o

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years

I didn't even think of this at first honestly! I was just SO excited to pick a team and fight the gym! (but the way team mystic was described, described me)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    Hello Team Mystic!

I am currently only holding 10 gyms at the moment. Does anyone here know if that is the cap for how many gyms u can have?

I also try to boost our gym to a level 11. But it wouldn't let me battle any longer. Is a level 10 gym the highest u can get it?????

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hello Team Mystic!

I am currently only holding 10 gyms at the moment. Does anyone here know if that is the cap for how many gyms u can have?

I also try to boost our gym to a level 11. But it wouldn't let me battle any longer. Is a level 10 gym the highest u can get it?????
    Yep 10 is the highest you can get - the max trainers in a gym at any time is 10 and that's reached obviously at level 10 :) And no limit on gyms owned as far as I know!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

Hatched this today... Pretty pleased with it but blimey that's a high CP. Once I can gather up some more Ponyta candy I'll start using this guy properly but for now he'll be our soldier in training!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    That's gonna be an amazing Rapidash. Evolve it as soon as you can! 8)
    Mm tell me about it - unfortunately however I have not seen a single wild Ponyta throughout my entire time playing the game so... could be a while 8D

Years
    I joined team Mystic for a couple reasons. First, I like that the team leader is a female, like me. Secondly, my favorite color to wear is blue. I think it looks best on me and if this game continues to grow and I decide to purchase merch, I don't like wearing red or yellow. Okay, now the more important reason. I also chose Mystic because it is the evolution team and Eevee is my FAVORITE Pokemon and Eevee is the Evolution Pokémon. So, there you go. That's why I chose team Mystic! :pink_love:

Back