• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Nova

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
  • Team Nova
    Introduction:
    Well, hello all. I'll get right to the point. Back in 2008-2009, I had this idea for a game called Pokemon Azure(which I once wanted to make a "5th generation" game). This game was to be set in the Genisoh Region, and I began coming up with ideas, such as young forms of the legendary birds and an Omega Pokemon. Eventually, I thought a sequel might be good, and in the end I came up with a trilogy. So now, we have the Aero Saga, which includes Pokemon Emerald: Rise of Team Aero, Pokemon Azure, Pokemon GalacticBlack, and Pokemon AeroGreen. Azure and GalacticBlack will be built off Pokemon Emerald, while AeroGreen will be built off FireRed.
    I don't have much to show, other than this old preliminary male player, on the left.
    Team Nova

I also have been working on Genisoh with The Final Watchman, and right now we have this(just a preliminary at this point, more needs to be added).
    Spoiler:

However, I intend on changing that. I will make a test Team Aero HQ for Azure and get to work on other sprites.

Storylines:
    Pokemon Emerald: Rise of Team Aero
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Azure
    Spoiler:

Pokemon GalacticBlack
    Spoiler:

Pokemon AeroGreen
    Spoiler:

Application Form:
    So, you wanna get involved in this, eh? Well, then just fill out this nifty little form here.
    Spoiler:

Current Team Members:
    PokemonLeagueChamp(Storyline Creation, some Mapping, some OW Spriting)

Support Banner for Azure:
    Team Nova

Spoiler:

I'll add more support banners as they get made.

Last edited:

nzsadistic

"Pokemon Arcanine's Legend" XD
    Years
  • Heey man ,
    1st Post XD

Wanted Name: NzFury
    Skills:Mapping,Inserting New Sprite(non-overworld)
    Proof:Umm... Im kinda new but at the moment im working on a hack Pokemon Arcanines Legend so yea
    Why I Want To Join: I want to join because i want to be in a team so we can share ideas and we could help each other in our hacks
    Other Info: reply if im in or not Pweeze!!!! XD

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Skills: Mapping / Graphics Design
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Why You Want to Join This Team: I want to help you create what seems like an awesome hack.
    Your Ideas: None for now
    Other Information You Want Me to Know: I can also create a website for the team so we can work privately

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hey, I'm a new scripter and I want to try to script for this game.

Name:Noob Hacker, or any variation on that I don't really care.
    Skills: Scripting
    Proof of work: I'm just going to show some of my scripts and explain them (assuming you don't understand how they work)

Spoiler:

Sorry if that wasn't enough I have more scripts if you need more.
    Reason for wanting to join: I want to help make hacks and I also want some people to help me should I ever make a hack, for I am not very good at anything besides scripting, which I am decent at.
    My Ideas: I want more hacks nothing like the Nintendo made games, I always like new characters, new regions, new ideas, new features,even new Pokemon (If they are drawn well and are well-balenced),and the ideas to be original.
    Addtional Information: I am only on in the afternoon and at night on weekends, don't try contacting me until at least after 3:00 PM.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Trust me, the series will be far more epic than the Nintendo games. I'm still learning about scripting, but your script looks accurate, so welcome aboard.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • So, everyone, which hack shall we make first? I know the AeroGreen story is incomplete and the GalacticBlack story isn't even done, but I'm working on both.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey, champion, I could help you a bit with the pallettes. Oh and if you need to use anything from Nirvana, hit me up.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    So, everyone, which hack shall we make first? I know the AeroGreen story is incomplete and the GalacticBlack story isn't even done, but I'm working on both.
    I think either AreoGreen or GalacticBlack and perhaps making them prequels to Azure where in the games it will explain why they come to a region, what their goals are and why, and why these groups are in conflict as it is not explained in what has been posted of Azure. Why are they fighting? Territory? Resources? Control? Revenge? So that is why, in my opinion, we should do one of those first.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Aero is good, Galactic and Rocket are evil. Team Rocket wants to take everything, Team Galactic wants a new universe, Team Aero wants to do anything it takes to stop them. What's there to explain?

If you insist we could always have an origin story hack called Pokemon Emerald: The Aero Factor.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Whatever, I don't really care. So the war is basicly invaders and resistance. One more question, if you don't mind my asking, so you plan for the hero to join Areo, perhaps in hopes to bring peace to their homeland, or to stop what might be the devastating affects of the conflict? In that case, since Azure seems to be first chronologicly, I see it fit to start with Azure.

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    so do you kinda have a picture in your mind on how the region looks or am i going to just create as we go or what?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Well, a while back I made the crappiest picture in the world of the general look I wanted.

Team Nova

I know it looks horrible, but it's just a preliminary. It does need some refining. By some, I mean a lot.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Right, so I'll be hitting up Ray Maverick to see if he has tiles I can utilize for AeroGreen. Meanwhile, I've been adding more to AeroGreen's storyline(yes, GalacticBlack's storyline still remains incomplete and largely unmade), and I intend on starting some work today with AeroGreen, which I will then IPS and distribute to anyone still paying attention to this thread that wants to help out.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • Wanted Name: WildEagle
    Skills: I can do a little bit of mapping (noob though xD) and Beta testing
    Proof of Work: Kind of a noob mapper, but I'll try to find some of my old things I used to make when I'm bored xD
    Why You Want to Join This Team: The story sounds interesting! And I always wanted to be a part of hacking team
    Your Ideas: Having a bunch of rivals would be fun, having 4-5 rivals would be better than having just 1 rival.
    Other Information You Want Me to Know: Mostly for the part of June I won't be online because of exams (uggh -.-) I'll still check up once in a while so either pm me or contact me through msn.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
  • Not yet. My mapping is, okay, but regions and warps aren't really my thing(AeroGreen is ALL mine because of that). Plus, still tryin to get everyone else back onboard.

Back