• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Plasma Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Yeah the names are pretty contradictory to their outfits, but until we find out more we can't really say naything about it.

Maybe Team Plasma is different in each version, with the knights being in one version and they believe the past is better, and prefer the use of fire as energy. And they would look futuristic in the other version, believe in technology and the future and prefer the use of electricity as energy.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I doubt that extremely. Too much of a version difference.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Well they are breaking traditions here. And I doubt it as well, but I'm trying to think of ways the knight outfits could work, I doubt they have them for no reason.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    hmm the Crowning of N makes me think he's some type of Prince? doubt it xD

and also Plasma is also Present in Blood it makes up most of the blood too
    the other big part being Water xDD
    Anyway,
    Team Plasma = Wanting the Blood of All Pokemon!! bwaahaha bwahhaha-diabolical laugh-

i would laugh it had something to do with Blood, XDD but i doubt it =DD

Anyway i'm not too Fond of the Team's Grunt Uniforms but then again
    they're supposed to Annoy You so don't really Care much xDD
    i can still porbably Beat them with my team of Lvl 100 Magikarp with Move Deleted Tackle and Flail anyway >.>

lets hope the Admins have better Outfits =DD
    i'm also hoping for not One Leader of Team Plasma
    kinda like Team Magma and Aqua but still the same Team
    hopefully a Male Leader (Scouter Man) and a Female Leader (unknown)
    kinda like King and Queen with the Queen being more powerful -just like chess-
    but the King still holds everything together and if he falls the whole Team falls and Checkmate xD -just my hoping- =DDD still doubt it though xP

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Nintendo: "Nerds like Pokémon. Nerds (except ChrisMims) like renaissance fairs! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
    hmm the Crowning of N makes me think he's some type of Prince? doubt it xD

and also Plasma is also Present in Blood it makes up most of the blood too
    the other big part being Water xDD
    Anyway,
    Team Plasma = Wanting the Blood of All Pokemon!! bwaahaha bwahhaha-diabolical laugh-

i would laugh it had something to do with Blood, XDD but i doubt it =DD

Anyway i'm not too Fond of the Team's Grunt Uniforms but then again
    they're supposed to Annoy You so don't really Care much xDD
    i can still porbably Beat them with my team of Lvl 100 Magikarp with Move Deleted Tackle and Flail anyway >.>

lets hope the Admins have better Outfits =DD
    i'm also hoping for not One Leader of Team Plasma
    kinda like Team Magma and Aqua but still the same Team
    hopefully a Male Leader (Scouter Man) and a Female Leader (unknown)
    kinda like King and Queen with the Queen being more powerful -just like chess-
    but the King still holds everything together and if he falls the whole Team falls and Checkmate xD -just my hoping- =DDD still doubt it though xP
    yes someone took my side on the girl leader idea!!!!!

Years
    Personally, I think the Plasma grunts' costumes look really cool. (then again, I'm using the wii & my tv to view the internet; therefore, they're larger. It probably doesn't have as much appeal on your computer screens.)

I actually like the idea of a King (or prince) as the villain. Maybe N agrees with Team Plasma plans? I'd like to see how this all plays out. Give the plot a chance. It can be better than you expect. It can be cool like XD Gale of Darkness.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    To be honest, why can't we just have bad guys without super crazy god complexes, extreme well intentions, or other larger-than-life desires? Team Rocket was just in it for the Pokemon and money, ffs.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    To be honest, why can't we just have bad guys without super crazy god complexes, extreme well intentions, or other larger-than-life desires? Team Rocket was just in it for the Pokemon and money, ffs.

Pokemon games have had little story variety as it is. If every Team was like Rocket, then it would be pretty boring. There would be nothing that sets each TR apart from any other team.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ew what's with those outfits. >:O I would even say Team Galactic looks better. That clothing makes them look ugly. =P I wonder what their goal is. To catch Zekrom?

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I doubt that extremely. Too much of a version difference.

not really that big, GF already said theres more differences than exclusives. and the idea does sound good and likely. i mean look at zekrom, thing looks like a freakin man-made robot. and reshiram looks like an organic beast. maybe the the entire city of isshu used to worship reshiram for lighting the entire regin during dark times?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Team Plasma Discussion
    Well I love the name of this team (probably one of my favorite team names now) and about there outfits they are..."Different" lol
    I think they would do alright without the things over there head but thats just My opinion. I can't wait to battle this Evil Team!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The X on their hoods are rather strange.
    In keeping with the medieval theme, X is the Chi part of Chi-Rho, which was used as a symbol by Templar Knights during the Crusades.

Years
    I wonder what made them go with a medieval inspired costume. Were they aiming for something "old" to contrast the technologically advanced region, or some kind of "European" feel to help emphasize that Isshu is far away from Japan Kanto, Johto, etc.? In any case, I don't care for their baby bonnet hood things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back