• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket , Aqua or Magma ?

Which Team ?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • None of 'em

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    If you had to chosse between Team Rocket , Team Aqua or Team Magma which team would you chosse and why ?

I personally would chosse with Team Rocket for the sheer comical value of them ( XD ) or Team Aqua just for the fact they all use Water Pokemon ^.^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I think this goes to Pkmn General... But I cant move it, so...
    I prefer Team Magma! ^ ^
    *Magma Rulez! XD*
    They're dangerous and suspicious... and the fight against Team Aqua, the Darn team that uses Water Pkmn!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    If I had to pick, then I would choose Team magma, because I like their suits more than team aqua and rocket

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    i also voted for team magma because they're suits are cool, they're slightly intimidating, and they use fire and dark types.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Although Team Aqua is pretty awesome because they're pirates and all, no team could ever be as good as TR, mainly because we've seen them for years and gotten to know them whereas TM and TA just appear, fight for a while, and leave...TR also adds comic relief to the show, which is important, and they fill the role of antagonists (although they're not all that antagonistic...)

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Whaaa, why is there no choice for liking all three ;_;

Ah well, I like Team Rocket due to the fact that they're hillarious and have been my favoruite Pok?mon characters for a long while, where as both Aqua and Magma have the potential to be a lot more threatening, plus I adore their outfits, especially Aqua's outfits X3

So yeah.....I can't choose XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I love Team ROcket. I think the are my favorite characters, actually. They can be quite comical, and they never really cause that much trouble.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I voted for Team Rocket because they were around longer. They never gave up on trying to catch Pikachu.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Team Rocket. They are the only team with a good plan. Team Magma and Aqua are just going to destroy all life on the planet by destroying the balance of nature with their plans, whereas Team Rocket wishes to rule the planet. That and they also use the best Pokemon in the world, Poison Pokemon!

Kyogre_Jirachi

Kyogre Wishmaker
    Years
    I choose Team Aqua because they have kyogre, because they hide themselves and because they have cool pokemon. Team Magma is also cool because of their costume and pokemon.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i picked aqua cuz they wish to rule kyogre and want all water pkmn to live all over the world. they're pokemon also has atitude and can destroy magma. rocket want to catch both mew and mewtwo to rule the world. but they'll never succeed in catching the all mighty mewtwo. :mew2:

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    Team Rocket!
    I mean, when I heard about Aqua/Magma, I couldn't help but think that they were ripoffs of Team Rocket. O_O;;
    I like the idea of stealing Pokemon and selling them to teh blackmarket more than trying to exapnd the land/sea.
    At least Team Rocket didn't disturb the natural balance.
    XD

That, and Team Rocket is the original. :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I'm attached to Magma. They deal so much with fire pokemon, and I simply love fire types. I just can't get over them. Team Magma is my favorite. I got even more attached to them when I started running a Magma deck in Tournaments. Magma all the way! Long Live Team Magma!

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Team Rocket! Jessie and James are my favorite pokemon characters. I just think they're so original.

Back