• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket-Generation V

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Probably not, it will probably be some other lackluster copy. Nintendo and GameFreak have been dissapointing in their new "ideas".

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • nope, to tell you the truth Im sick and tired of team rocket. And besides they disbanded, twice! Why would they show up again?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • As much as I'd like to see them again, I don't think they'll bring them back. As GlitchCity said, they've disbanded twice. Unless Giovanni came back or a relative of his took over.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Oh my god, please no.

I've had enough of them in FR with their endless Rattatas/Raticates, Zubats, Grimers and Koffings thank you...

hopefully only one more game to endure their stupidness in.. at least SoulSilver will be good otherwise =D

however, my preference list still looks like this

team aqua (hoenn) > team magma (hoenn) > team rocket (kanto, johto) > team galactic (sinnoh)

team galactic was teh failz imo. xD

Years
  • I think Team Galactic, specifically Cyrus, have a better chance. They seemed to make a big deal about Cyrus's disappearance in Platinum.

Though Gen V will probably just be a completely new team. Maybe Cyrus will make a cameo?

Years
  • well since gen V is going to have have new pokemon in it i think there will be a new team to go along with it. every gen before it has had a unique gang (well except johto)

Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    As much as I love Team Rocket, I can't see it happening. Although I am quite disappointed at the recent 'evil' teams, I hope Nintendo can hit a home run in this area with Gen V, something fresh and new with the evil teams, Although bringing back Team Magma and/or Team Aqua could be pretty exciting...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'd actually like a reference, a shout-out or even a fight against a random rocket member (as in G/S/C Kanto). But I highly doubt they'll have a major appearance when they can always make a new Team Evil with brand new purposes to build the storyline around.

But Team Rocket has the title of "Only evil team to appear in all generations", so a mention would be cool.

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I don't think Team Rocket is ever coming back sadly, but I sure wish they would create a team that does a little bit more than "kid friendly". I actually got the feel of something evil going on with Team Rocket. They killed a Marowak, took over Saffron City, sold Slowpoke tails.

I don't really have a problem with the current template, but I really wish the next evil team does more in a game than spend the entire time looking for the legendaries. I mean an entire organization built around that purpose alone? It's fine for a while, but after two generations a shake up would be nice.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • I would hate it. But as it has been said before, they made a big deal out of Cyrus' disappearence in Gen IV, so maybe he'll return.

I just hope they are more creative this time. The whole 10-year-old-beating-up-super-villains-thing got old a long time ago. I desperately want to see something new.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. The only way they could come back is if Silver (G/S/C/HG/SS Rival) is their leader,which'd be cool.

I actually reckon they might do a cameo of Archie and Maxie, as there's always cameos and mentions of people out of the remake to come in that gen (i.e. Jasmine,you get Steven's villa(he turns up in Hg/Ss) etc.

Xtrude

Gamer
    Years
  • Maybe if it has more then one region: eg/ Magma/Aqua for Hoeen and Galactic for the New Region

More then one team storyline ?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    they wont cuze i thought team rocket went exstincted

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Mabey not all of team rocket but the return of giovanni would be pretty cool =)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Discuss this in Pokemon General. There's a thread for it there.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back