• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket VS Team Galactic! Who do You thnk will win?

Team Rocket VS Team Galactic! Who would win?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 49 58.3%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 35 41.7%

• Total voters

Kagamine

♪♫~
Years
  • Team Rocket. Back in the first games, they had whips. They were also the only people who actually killed a Pokemon.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Team Rocket if Jessie and James are out of it. Not Meowth though, he is the 2nd smartest being in the whole Team Rocket. Team Galactic are not loyal and will give on Cyrus in a snap.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Loyal?

The Galactics are like IN LOVE with Cyrus ..well at least the commanders are. :x everyone loves their big sexy boss in that team.
    I'd say they're all pretty loyal, though Cyrus is pretty much using them for his own desires. D:

And screw old school! I like old school ..but even I can say in terms of a better team, Galactic > Rocket.

Rocket fanatics are really starting to irk me a bit, with the whole "OMG..NOBODY CAN BEAT TR! THEYR THE BEST!!1" and they just hate on the other teams, just because they think TR is going to lose their spotlight and crap. TR is never going to leave. Jessie, James and Meowth are a bunch of wackjobs that would be so much better off if they quit ..but they're so stupid, so aha, let them be.

But Saturn. Mars. Jupiter. Pluto. Akagi. Galactic grunts. They all make me cream extremeeee. :3

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Well, I love both teams, but I chose Team Galactic. You just give the Galactic grunts one puny Clefairy, and they do whatever you want. Cyrus is insane, and insane people can be destructive.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I prefer Team Rocket to Galactic and that is what I based my vote of of. They seem paid as Team Galactic seems more like a cult.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • well, i would say team rocket, but they're kinda unorganized. they're just like, go out and take over that building. but team galactic has ranks, is organized, and has a set conquest.

battle wise, team galctic. picture if giovanni had mewtwo, the grunts had their annoying zubat, raticate, and ekans.

and if cyrus had palkia, dialga, and maybe giratina, saturn, jupiter, and mars, had toxicroak, purugly, skuntank, and all of those random golbat, and the grunts have their 1 or 2 pokemon. i definetly think team galactic.

TEAM GALACTIC!!!!!!

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • Team Rocket
    all members fighting are awsome especially jesse with seviper and james with mime jr and carnivine
    my vote goes to team rocket!
    team rocket FTW!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    As much as I love, Jesse, James and Meowth, I think if they are the ones fighting, they'll screw it up, and Rockets will lose :B

though the organization as a whole team may possibly win o3o They have good pokemon, are hardened criminals, and they have tons of cash

Back