• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    The girls stopped laughing and smiled at each other.
    Lilly looked at the time, she had 30 mins before she had to go back, "I got 30 mins you guys, let go shopping!"said Lilly.
    Lilly and the other girls split up looking in different sections of the shop, Lilly was at the watch section and Sarah was at the top section while Leaf was checking out the shoes.
    "Oo look at this!"said Lilly as she looked at a watch, it was a white diamond crusted watch and it came with a locket.
    "Wow, im having it!"said Lilly picking up a box with a picture of the watch.

Meanwhile at Sarah

There is nothing here and-"said Sarah as she stopped strolling around the clothes,"Oh my gosh i need it!"said Sarah and she took out a top with short sleevs that were purple and a cute devil with cookies in his hand and writing that said, "Come to the dark side".

Meanwhile at Leaf

"Oh i like this, no this NO THIS!"Said Leaf as she took out heel boots like Lilly's except without the diamonds and it was black with laces not a zip.
    "Im having it!"said Leaf as she smiled at her choice.

Lilly, Sarah and Leaf then went and met up at the counter, "Hey girls"said Lilly smiling.
    "What did you get?"asked Sarah.
    "Im gona get this watch"said Lilly, "And im getting these boots"replied Leaf.
    "Nice, love them and im getting this T-shirt"said Sarah.
    ............................................................................
    Later Lilly got a ride from Sarah back to the THU and 8 mins to spare.
    Lilly opened the cars door and stepped out carrying her bags and wearing her new watch.
    "Ok thanks for the ride seeya"said Lilly as Sarah said bye too and ride away.
    Lilly entered the THU and walked along the hall.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Tyrant's training was tough. Really tough. The toughest thing he's ever gone through. He had to move huge boulders, climb up and down the mountain thirty times in a certain time, and many other painful and dangerous tasks. He even had to climb up the mountain while carring many heavy objects. "Ok...I went through all your hell tasks. What's next?" Tyrant asked as Monty tossed a sword at him. "Your last trial...is to fight me. Only then can I upgrade your abilities." Monty said in a serious tone, taking out a sword of his own. "You must be joking. I can't fight you. You're my uncle." Tyrant said. "Well then...I have another job for you instead." Monty simply said. "Another job? Like what?" Tyrant asked. "You'll need to jump into a volcano." Monty answered.

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly reached the door to her room and opened it carrying her bags.
    Lilly opened the door and pushed it with her back then walked away.
    Lilly turned over to look at Timmy and sat on her bed, "Hi Timmy"said Lilly smiling as if she forgot what happened.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Joey

Joey smiled as he walked back to the car.

"No worries! I had a great time! Now, let's get back to the school before we get in trouble!" Joey said as he hopped in the driver's seat. He reached over and unlocked the door so she could get in as well. He started up the engine as she got in the car. Slowly, he backed out of the parking place and drove back to their school. This had been a great time. And when he got back, he was going to be wandering around campus with her. That was awesome!

"So how did you like the movie?" Joey asked her. He took his eyes off the road for a moment and glanced at her with a smile.

Kyle

Kyle was angry now. Maybe he had been forgotten about? Well, whatever the case was, Kyle did not like waiting. He pointed at a broken paint brush and time accelerated so fast it exploded into a million tiny pieces of dust. He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He remembered something and made a note in his journal not to be here at around midnight. He really didn't want to fix another time paradox. That would just ruin his day.

(OOC: Funny how Kyle thinks of paradoxes as if they were a minor nuisance when in reality they can destroy the world. I'd hate to see what would happen if he ever lost control of his power. XD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It was kinda late, & Timmy stopped bouncing the ball & threw it at the corner. When was Lilly getting back anyway? That's when he remembered there was money under is pillow. He checked under it & found $100 bucks. 'Better than nothing.' He put the money in his pocket & in came Lilly with a bag.

"Hi Timmy." She greeted with a smile.

"H-hi Lilly." Timmy greeted back. He wasn't making eye contact, but he was thinking of a way to start a conversation. What subject should he bring up...oh! "So what did you get at the mall?" He asked, still not making eye contact but sounding nice.

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly listened to Timmy as he replied, H-hi Lilly.
    Lilly put down her bags, she looked at Timmy and saw he wasn't really looking at her, "Why would he do that, oh well"thought Lilly just as Timmy said, So what did you get at the mall?
    Lilly grabbed her bag and took out a dress with other stuff, "I got this dress, this head band with these earrings and these shoes"said Lilly.
    The dress looked like this and stuff looked like,
    Spoiler:

Lilly put them down and took out another outfit, it was just a plain blue dress, "And this dress too"said Lilly showing it to Timmy, It looks lik this,
    Spoiler:

........................................................................................................
    Later Lilly almost finished showing everything she got to Timmy, "And last but defiantly not least my new watch!"said Lilly as she put out her arm so Timmy could see.
    "I put it on my wrist band to make the white stand out"said Lilly smiling.
    Lilly delightful sighed and took all the clothes and hanged them in her wardrobe then she sat back down.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Lilly started showing all her clothes to Timmy. Did she really but that many? The first outfit felt flashy, but it would look good on Lilly, especially the headband. The second outfit was plain blue, but to Timmy it would look magnificent on Lilly. It was the perfect dress.

"That dress looks nice..." He commented shyly. Timmy grabbed a pillow & hid his face. She showed more clothes to Timmy, & the last one was a watch on her wrist. She showed it to her on her wrist & Timmy pretty much liked it. "It looks nice."

"So it went good then?" He asked. He got up to get a bottle of water & sat back down, drinking it.

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly listened to Timmy, he said, So it went good then?
    "I guess so, i wish i had more time though"replied Lilly.
    Timmy went up and got some water, then he sat back down and drank it.
    "I wonder if Ashley has finished her movie?"thought Lilly as she sighed in delight while looking in the air.
    Then a loud noise came from outside, it was THE MIDGET well atleast that's what Lilly calls him.
    Lilly then stopped daydreaming and looked at Timmy, he had finished drinking and was doing nothing,"Well now im bored"said Lilly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It's true. It was getting boring. The ball on Timmy's bed wouldn't be much, but it's better than nothing. "You...um, wanna pass this ball to pass the time?" He asked as he got the little bouncing ball & passed it to Lilly.

'I wonder what I'll buy with $100 buck?' Timmy thought. 'Maybe...maybe something for Lilly! Yeah. She likes fashion, so maybe a nice dress or something else.' That's when Timmy remembered something important: her number! This whole time things were happening, & he doesn't even have her cell number! Better ask now.

"Um, s-so do you think you c-can give me you're number soon..." His heart was beating, hishand was sweating, & probably getting dizzy. Just stay calm already!

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly sighed, then Timmy took a ball of his bed and gave it to Lilly then he said,You...um, wanna pass this ball to pass the time?
    "Uh- sure"replied Lilly.
    Lilly started to bounce the ball and always catching it, then Lilly saw Timmy as he started to think, "Wonder what he is thinking about, meh probably stuff that Timmy's think about"thought Lilly as she kept bouncing the ball.
    Then Timmy suddenly put his eye's up as if he forgot to ask or tell something to someone or do something important, then Timmy said, Um, s-so do you think you c-can give me you're number soon...
    "Oh i totally forgot!"replied Lilly, "Here is my number, 143-802-9008 and i know yours"said Lilly.
    Lilly looked out the window and the back at Timmy, "You know, there was this really cute mini dress that was purple and pink highlights that came with these cute pink pearly earrings, but it was for $100 bucks which was way to expensive. I wish i could afford it..."said Lilly to Timmy.
    Lilly gave back the ball and put her hands on her lap.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley and Joey walked back to the red Impala. "No worries! I had a great time! Now, let's get back to the school before we get in trouble!" Joey said. "I agree." Ashley said with a laughing smile. Joey got in the car and unlocked Ashley's door. Ashley got inside the car and buckled her seat belt. She reached into her bags for her cell phone. She checked her texts. No new ones. "I wonder what Lilly is doing." Ashley thought. "So how did you like the movie?" Joey asked. Ashley only remembered half of it. "It was great. I liked the ending." Ashley said, not completely sure what the eneding was. "What was your favorite part?" Ashley asked, hoping to remember something about the ending.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    143-802-9008. Yup, that was her number. Timmy went & added her number on his cell, then continued passing the ball. "Thanks!" He said.

"You know, there was this really cute mini dress that was purple and pink highlights that came with these cute pink pearly earrings, but it was for $100 bucks which was way to expensive. I wish i could afford it..." Lilly seemed disappointed. On that thought gave Timmy had idea.

'I'll buy that when I get the chance.' He thought as he passed the ball more. "Really? I'll bet you wanted it so badly." Timmy said trying to be nice.

shinysweety

Years
    Timmy said,Really? I'll bet you wanted it so badly.
    "Yeah..."replied Lilly, "Im gona text Ashley now, see if she is done with her movie"said Lilly.
    Lilly grabbed her Cell and wrote down some stuff, the text said,

* Hi Ashley, how was your movie? I mean if you finished it. Anyway i was wondering maby you come come over to my dorm or maby i can come over to yours, i haven't seen it yet lol.
    So want to? Text back soon seeya!
    Lilly~ *

"Done."said Lilly as she put away her phone, "you can meet Ashley soon if she comes over maby"said Lilly.
    Lilly sighed and turned to the sky looking at the clouds.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Oh yeah, Ashley. Timmy remembers her from Gym class. Wait...it would be two girls & one guy! Timmy wouldn't be able to handle that! Wait wait! Lilly said 'maybe'. There's a 50/50 chance here.

'Hmm...' Timmy thought it be fun if the two were texting each other willy nilly, so he grabbed his cell & texted Lilly a message.

':P what she say?'
    -Timmy

The message was sent & Timmy waited for a reply.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley was in the car with Joey, when she heard her phone ring. It was a new text. "Lilly!" Ashley thought excitedly. "Excuse me, Joey." ashley said softly and sweetly. Ashley looked at her phone. It was from Lilly! Ashley opened up the text message. It said

"Hi Ashley, how was your movie? I mean if you finished it. Anyway, I was wondering if maby you could come over to my dorm. Or maby I can come over to yours, I haven't seen it yet. Lol.
    So want to? Text back soon seeya!
    Lilly~"

Ashley was so excited. Normally, one text would just be regular to her, but she was wondering what Lilly was doing. Ashley slid her texting keyboard out from the side of her phone. Her phone was light blue, it had a camera, and it had a keyboard. Not a touch screen Iphone, but it worked for Ashley. Ashley texted back, saying

"Hey Lil! The movie was great! I can't wait to tell you all about our date! I mean me and Joey, of course. Yeah, you can definately come over to my dorm. What did you do while I was gone? We're on our way back right now! I can't see you right away, because me and Joey are going to take a walk around the college grounds together. I'll see you soon!
    ~Ashley~"

Ashley fired off the text to Lilly. Her texts weren't usually long like that, but Ashley had a bunch to say. Ashley was excited about having her first college friend.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Joey frowned a moment. He had been asking her because he didn't know what had happened in the movie. He hadn't been paying much attention to it. There had been other things on his mind.

"Um... I, err... I liked the end too! What did you like best about it?" Joey said, a smile creeping back onto his face. He waited a moment while she answered a text message. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, but didn't pull it out. One of his best friends had gotten into a wreck because of texting while driving. He simply smiled and ignored the phone he had set to vibrate. He waited comfortably for her answer.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Ashley put her phone back in her shoulder strap bag, and looked at Joey with a smile. He looked like he was frowning a bit. A small amount of Ashley smile disapeared. "Um... I, err... I liked the end too! What did you like best about it?" Joey said as his smile returned to his face. Ashley thought for a second, then answered "I liked the part where she could do whatever she wanted because it was her dream." Ashley said, finally glad that she remembered something. Ashley wondered if Joey had paid attention to the movie. Of course he had! He wouldn't pay to see a movie and then not watch it! Or would he? Ashley didn't know. But the thing she did know was that she enjoyed the night with him. Ashley smiled at Joey. They were 2 minutes away from the college.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    [OOC: Are you guys still accepting SU for teen heros that arent part of the ten?]

shinysweety

Years
    Lilly looked at her Cell to see if there was a reply, there was 3 actually.
    "Wow i got three messages"said Lilly as she opened the first one, it said,

'what she say?'
    -Timmy

"What?"asked Lilly confused, "Never mind"said Lilly.
    Lilly opened the next text, it was from Will and it said,

"Where are my kittens?
    -Will."

Lilly replied to the text,
    *Kittens? there were no kittens only a cat, what do you mean?
    Lilly~

"Ok one more text"thought Lilly
    It was from Ashley and it said,

Hey Lil! The movie was great! I can't wait to tell you all about our date! I mean me and Joey, of course. Yeah, you can definately come over to my dorm. What did you do while I was gone? We're on our way back right now! I can't see you right away, because me and Joey are going to take a walk around the college grounds together. I'll see you soon!
    ~Ashley~

Lilly replied to the text, she wrote,

*Alright awsome call me when your done, i don't want to spoil your walk ;)
    ~Lilly *

"Yay, cant wait to see Ashley do you want to come?"asked Lilly.

Back