• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • (Ooc: :D Thanks!)

'Maybe I should focus on something else.' Thought Timmy, looking at the ceiling. 'Hmm...maybe I could get the dress Lilly wanted!' Without thinking straight, he got his jacket & money & left the dorm for outside. He was being careful through the hallways as to not get spotted by anybody, finally seeing the exit doors. He left school grounds & walked to this store Lilly went to.

Just in case it would close soon, he started running as fast as he could, almost tripping as running was not his best trait. Finally, he saw the store. As he got in, he bent down for breath. "This...better be...worth it..."

Timmy started looking around. The dress had to be short, blue, no sleeves, a paw print pattern, & some ruffles on the top made of silk. That's it. It took Timmy 5 minutes before finally finding it. Of course, he had to make sure it was the right dress.

He was examining the structure on it, the color, the length. "This is it!" He took the dress to the counter, payed $100 (good bye money...), & left for THU.

It seemed it took Timmy longer to head back to THU than to the store. Probably 'cause he's holding a dress in a bag. He snuck back into school grounds, hid in the hallways & found his way to his dorm. He layed the bag on Lilly's bed & put a sticky note on it. "& now I wait." Timmy sat on his bed & looked at the door, waiting for Lilly to come inside whenever.

Note: This present is from me, Timmy. I know you'll love it. I garuntee it.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William opened an eye, since he was half-asleep. "I'm quite bored." William yawned, he was wearing nothing but boxers with the typical red-hearts.
    "I know." William yelled, he looked at Dimitri, "Hey, I'll be right back, I'll go visit a friend." William smiled.
    A portal opened above Timmy's bed, William fell from it, bouncing on the bed as he fell. He put on a white shirt, but was still in boxers. He put his hand into a peace sign and smiled at Timmy. "Yo!" He laughed.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Not long after a portal appeared above Timmy, confusing him. "Huh?" Then, out of nowhere, William fell down from it, startling Timmy as he jumped out of the way in time. "Wah!"

William landed & put on a white shirt, showing a peace sign at Timmy with a smile. "Yo!"

"W-William?! What are you doing here?!" Timmy was still in shock, but he hoped Will didn't notice the bag on Lilly's bed with the note. He was already sweating knowing what might happen.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William stared directly at the bag, sadly for Timmy. A grin grew in his face, he stared at Timmy with a funny look. "What." William laughed a little. "Is that?"
    He jumped to it, and decided not to touch it, though. "Is this for who I think it is? I see you put the money for good use! You coulda fed yourself for a while though." William pointed.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "D-don't look at that!" Timmy quickly got in the way of Will so he couldn't see what it was. Unfortunately, he peeked around his shoulder to see the bag.

"Sigh...yes. It's for Lilly. B-but you can't look inside!" He stood in his way so he wouldn't get past. That would be easy for Will though since he can go anywhere with his portal power. Regardless, Timmy would get in his way where ever he appeared, if he tried.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • He's just too good, which frightened Timmy. How could he have known? He didn't even look inside!

"D-don't spoil the surprise!" He blurted out, still shocked William found out so easily without looking inside. Seriously, how did he get it right? Is he a freak?

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William laughed, "So it is!" William smiled. "It's just pure wisdom. Look, let me explain. It's a bag from a clothing store, therefore it's clothes." William explained. "Now, the fact that it's a dress comes from the fact that since I came here she's done nothing but talk about dresses, I mean no offense, but it's the way I guessed it's a dress, the fact that it's blue...was really just a guess." William lied for this one, he saw a peek of the dress' color. He kept explaining. "Now, for the frilly or sparkly...it's just that she seems like all her clothes have either frills or sparkles."
    William sat down. Timmy could have thought William was a freak...but that was really stupid. They were in a school for people with powers, for God's sake, everyone was a freak.
    "I suppose you spent all the money from catsitting." William stared. "Wanna order some pizza?" William asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ok, pretty much guesses. But wow he's good! Timmy was now starting to get embarressed from William figuring things out so easily. I mean, the guy's a mind reader! Nah, he doesn't have that power.

"No pizza! G-get out before Lilly gets here!" He started shooing him away with his hands as to open a portal back to his own room. He sure doesn't want Will to be here when Lilly comes in!

(Ooc: :P So when does Lilly come in soon?)

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William opened the door, pouting. "My god, fine." William left, of course, he was still in his boxers. He was walking through THU in boxers.
    In boxers.
    Yet, he didn't seem to mind at students pointing at him and whispering. "Maybe I could go visit Joey..." William thought. "But I don't know his dorm..." William pouted again. Then he remembered, he left his suitcase at Ashley's!
    "Something to do!" William ran towards Ashley's dorm, and when he got to the door, he knocked, then announced, "Hey, Ashley? It's me, William...I forgot my suitcase in there." William was in boxers, so he hoped she wouldnt just open the door, and find him there.
    That would be just awkward.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Hey, Ashley? It's me, William... I forgot my suitcase in there." William said, knocking from behind Ashley's door. Ashley got up and grabbed what looked like William's suitcase. Ashley wheeled the suitcase over to the door. "Is this it?" Ashley asked as she opened the door. Will appeared to be wearing red heart boxers and a white Tee. Ashley thought it looked a little funny. But there's a saying that goes 'Only real men aren't afraid to wear red-heart boxers'... No, that was pink. It didn't matter. Ashley began wondering what Joey was doing. Her phone had buzzed a few minutes ago, telling her that she had a new message. It was probably from Joey. But maybe it was from Tyrant.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri was sitting up, "Pizza? Well I'm hungry." He jumped down from the bottom bunk, He yawned looking at his computer "Нет новых сообщений" He closed the inbox, his background looked the same as his poster.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • When Tyrant got back to Monty's house, all the lights were off, and it was completely silent. "I guess he isn't back yet." Tyrant thought, walking into his room. He turned on the light and looked in the mirror. He didn't see his own reflection in the mirror. The person in the mirror was wearing a straw hat, with darkness all around him. Tyrant stepped back, and looked back into the mirror to see his own reflection again. "Huh? What was that?" Tyrant thought, looking behind him. "Ok...that was weird." Tyrant said until his cell phone rang with a mysterious ringtone he's never heard before. Tyrant thought about ignoring it, but he answered it anyway. "Hello there, Storm. I've been waiting for you to leave that bloddy university for the night. Now, enough formalities. Let's get down to buisiness. I have your uncle." a mysterious, deep voice said on the phone. "What!? Where is he?!" Tyrant answered, growing angry instantly. "Not so fast, boy. We can make a trade. Bring your weapon...and your bike if you want to see your uncle again. You have two hours." the voice said before the line went dead.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lilly

Lilly was about to say something as a voice came from behind Ashley's door.
    "Hey, Ashley? It's me, William...I forgot my suitcase in there." said Will.
    "Is this it?" Ashley asked as she opened the door, Will was standing there in red heart boxers and a white top.
    Lilly had to laugh but she kept it in, she still smiled though.
    "Thanks." replied Will as he opened a portal and left with his suitcase.
    Ashley was still standing there thinking.
    "That was weird"thought Lilly, Lilly sighed loudly and layed down on Ashley's bed, it was so cosy.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Mr. Priest
    Mr. Priest decided to go looking around he went past lots of classes and saw a teen with only boxers on, he was about to react to it when he disappeared. then he went to the court yard and sat for awhile and then went back.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Well this is boring..." Waiting for Lilly to come in was tiring, seeing as it was already night. Timmy continued waiting sitting on his bed but waiting was dreadful. Maybe he should text Lilly? Yeah, he'll do that.

Lilly. It's Timmy. I have a surprise for you. Come back to the dorm so I can show you your 'present.'
    -Timmy

Timmy pressed send & put away his cell. When Lilly gets here, he's gonna have a smile with the bag in his hands. She's gonna be delighted to see her present. Timmy got the bag & sat on his bed, facing the door for Lilly to appear. ...Waiting is dreadful.

Back