• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I roared angrily, struggling where I was beached. I managed to haul myself into slightly deeper water, and start to move towards the open waters. Hopefully I could shake this guy off, or just bite him if he would get off me. I started to tilt my body so I'd roll over, hopefully getting him off me..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I saw the beast's body rolling under me, and I suddenly had an idea. I moved my staff around, bringing it down on it's body with as much force as I could muster. That was a blow that was going to hurt. But I didn't have time to continue, as the body tilted further, and I crouched, sliding off into the water with control, waiting for the large jaws to move towards me...

Years
    The instant he was off me, I was immediatly level again, and I immediatly rushed towards him, my mouth open, as I prepared to clamp my jaws over his body. In my mind the upcoming kill was playing, but also there was a note of caution, this seemed far too easy, but I ignored it. The first mistake I had made since coming here...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As she moved close, I treaded water calmly, until the right moment came. Suddenly, I hefted myself into the creature's maw, and struck my staff upwards, lodging it to keep it's jaw open. I didn't even think that this beast could break my staff, and my suspicion seemed to be correct...

Years
    I was shocked when I found the staff forced into my mouth, and despite my attempts, I couldn't break it. Gallons of water were running down my throat, down into my lungs as well, and i coughed, though it didn't dislodge the staff. Finally having no other choice, and virtually blinded, i moved for the shore, trying to keep from drowning, and I beached myself on purpose, coughing out the water. I still couldn't get the staff out, and with the panic slowing, I realised that I was stuck beyond my capabilities of getting into the water unless I demorphed...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "There," I said, with a grunt of exertion as I hefted myself out of the jaw, and leaned against the creature's head, back in my normal form. "Now that you're stuck, how aboutsome reasoning?" I asked, breathing deeply. I wasn't even hurt, really, just a bit worn out from the fight. Now though, I was practically helpless. I didn't mind though, it's jaws wouldn't be breaking the staff, so it was stuck here for now.

Years
    <Fine. Just get this stupid thing out of my mouth.> I growled, as a bellow of pain escaped my jaws as my body began literally crushing itself under its own weight. I could feel blood trickling out the corner of my mouth, but the pain and agony of being stranded would not stop. I could even feel the sunlight beating down on my thick hide, causing my tempature to soar. Even despite all this, I would not die for several hours.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I reached in, my hair flaring up as I turned back to my empowered form again, and yanked out the staff, becoming normal again as soon as I had done so. "I suggest you change back, I know that your own size is causing considerable damage to your internal organs." I said, going out on a limb. If it was a prehistoric monster, and a telepath, then it was probably in reality just a shape-changer, which would make a lot more sense...

Years
    I didn't respond to that, deciding to project the image that I was a normal reptilian with thought speech.. I was hoping he would leave, deciding that I would die, then I could demorph in safety. and kill this guy later. It was a bit easier now that I had closed my mouth, at least it solved the bleeding problem.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I leaned against the thing, though now I was practically certain it was a person. "I can wait, I can survive here like this, you can't." I said softly, placing my hand on it's side. "If you go ahead and change, it will be a lot easier for you. Don't worry, I have no intention of holding you responsible for the wanton destruction that you caused." I added reassuringly, thinking that might be why it didn't change already.

Years
    <I'm not a morpher> I said, suddenly coughing, and realising that my death was accelerating <okay, fine, yes I am.> I said, demorphing to my human form, and collapsing to my knees on the sand. I was breathing hard from the effort that it took to morph, and I looked around with human eyes for the first time in five years...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I placed one hand on her shoulder, keeping the other on my walking stick. "Now, I think that both of us likely have some explanations to give, but this place probably isn't safe for either of us, with the Titans around." I said, looking around. "I have a safe place we can stay, if you'd care to follow." I said, returning my gaze to her face, and finding myself entranced by it.

Years
    I nodded slightly, finally getting to my feet again. I was ready to morph again, but I was probably the least suspicious in this form then as a prehistoric animal. "lead the way then." I said quietly, still out of breath. I needed to hurry. I had gotten out of thier sight, but they would follow fast...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira had managed to save a few people while the catastrophe was going on, but some she couldn't get to. Realizing there was no hope left for them, she started to head back toward the tower, walking across her stepping stones. But one thing stayed in her mind. Where the heck was that thing now? It couldn't just disappear like that... Saphira suddently stopped, waiting for Chaos.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    OOC: Geese guys 4 pages... That's alot of reading.

IC: I had been back at the tower for a while now. I noticed that the tower seemed pretty empty. Eveveryone must have just left to go on a walk or something of the such. I was in my room staring up at the ceiling, mentally throwing a ball up in the air and then stopping it. It was quite boring, but what else was there to do.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Chaos had disappeared... Saphira shrugged, walking back to the tower. Everyone was gone. Was she the only one here? She couldn't be, there had to be some others. They must all be in their rooms. Saphira walked up the halls, head to her own.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Of course." I said, walking away at a brisk pace, using my walking stick to keep the pace without hurting myself. "It isn't far from here, and it's anything but glammerous, but we'll be safe there." I said, as I walked towards a more populated area of the city, eventually stopping in front of a medium-quality partment complex.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    OOC: Okay well, not much really has happened jake... um... FT and SE apparently went off somewhere to talk about something, saphira and I are at T.T. And there's really no battle in progress... Thats 'bout it.

Oh and CF you are welcomed to come back to this Rp as soon as you improve your roleplaying skills, you are a good person it's just your grammer, and skills of typing seem to be a bit lacking. Once you have complyed you may rejoin the fun, any RPer will telll you the same.

IC:I heard someone walking down the hall nearby, I was curious to who it was since I was extremely bored. I hopped out of my bed, the metal ball clunking onto the covers, and exited through my door. When I had left my room I found saphira walking down through the hall towards her room. "Hey saph, just checkin who was comin in."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back