• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell a joke

string555

Banned
Years
  • Or a few. You know the deal, try to keep it PG, or at least PG-13. :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Sorry but as the apparent fun police I have to infract anyone who posts in this thread

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Sorry but as the apparent fun police I have to infract anyone who posts in this thread

Bring it on, poonshka mod and your android 18 avatar...

Escalators can never break down, they can only become stairs. You will never see an 'Escalator: Temporarily out of service' sign, you will only see 'Escalator: Temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience' signs.

What does an ant have while waiting for something?
    Spoiler:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I don't care if nobody else posts, I'mma post anyways...

So Her walks into a bar. She sits down and talks with the bartender. A while later, she pulls out some stool softener and takes it. The bartender asks "Constipation problem, huh?". Her says "No, this seats just uncomfortable.".

:D

Trainer 766

There's an easy way to identity the gender of an ant without assuming it. Simply kill an ant and put it in a glass of water. If it sinks, it's a girl ant. And if it floats,

Spoiler:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • It's Dark In Here (PG13 at least)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • Not sure if you guys haven't seen this joke or heard bout it before. Have fun

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

xd

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Well, there's that sort of rule in comedy that if you make fun of others, you should really make fun of yourself. So, since I made fun of Her, here it goes:

Spoiler:

And just some random jokes from Mitch Hedberg and Emo Phillips:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back