• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell baseless lies about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kura is the reason the United States's deficit is so high. She comes here and uses her feminine wiles to manipulate the President into borrowing money from China so she can buy fancy clothes and shoes.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kura is the reason the United States's deficit is so high. She comes here and uses her feminine wiles to manipulate the President into borrowing money from China so she can buy fancy clothes and shoes.

What a *****!

Yung Link is an 84-year-old man that uses Pokecommunity to search for a long-lost daughter because of information obtained from a psychic battle that happened back in Vietnam.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Yes Kura, I live on a healthy diet. I'm also a vampire and- need a baseless lies thread about yourself.
    Hmm, Kura is a drug addict, an alcohol addict, smokes, has a D-cup, walks with exposing clothes. Did I mention she's an alcohol addict?

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Wha- I love my chest and I actually forgot how it is to live without it. Never knew how it developed during when I was addicted to heroin, but whatever. I can't remember that anyway.

Kura parties hard and drinks lots of alcohol in expense of getting a solid job. Also, said alcohol is in a party, when 90% of the participants are guys.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    If I'm a guy, Kura were sexually abused by me. Weren't you wondering why you didn't feel good and was vomiting lately?

And if a party has alcohol, I'm in regardless of anything.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Wait, is your pair a guy or a girl? I have nothing against gay people! Lesbians? YUCK

And surely me being unable to do that was the lie.
    For the lie:
    Kura lies a lot. Both the bed meaning and the thread-wise meaning.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Wait, is your pair a guy or a girl? I have nothing against gay people! Lesbians? YUCK

And surely me being unable to do that was the lie.
    For the lie:
    Kura lies a lot. Both the bed meaning and the thread-wise meaning.

Wait.. haven't you seen pictures of me and my pair?

Kanade :C You have a weave, don't you? It's making you act crazy.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    D you think I have too much spare time with my hands? They are occupied with my panties, of course.

Well, you're crazy naturally, Kura. I got crazy from drug and alcohol abuse.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    KanadeTenshi is a survivor from an alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico about half a century ago. She has escaped fairly recently from the military base where she was held and is now presumed to be armed and dangerous.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    The Corrupt Plague is a dealer and he sells illegal things to little Kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back