• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I mean. Wouldn't Frisk just kill whoever doesn't talk.

Kinda why I don't get the logic behind this, but especially when we have several people who have like 1-2 posts anyway. It'll hopefully confuse Frisk enough not to know who's the real target.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I feel like you guys didn't read the phase. Voting doesn't change anything. Allergic Tem can't play tag at all today. So just throwing a vote there doesn't mask that someone's unable to talk. :/

Also still really thinking gimmepie is a Joker role. He's pretty adamant about being killed and it's raising flags.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • While I agree it's odd that Pie is gung-ho about it; I also consider that it's unlikely that we have a jester or fool among us. That would be too slanted to the fool's side; not knowing they're there. I don't think that is the case.

If he had resisted the lynch that would have been a weaker town tell than simply going along with it. While it is surprising he's going along with it I do think he said something to the effect last phase about "always being first"; implying he's playing normally. While it may be slight scum telling to point that out; sometimes you have to because people really are that dense.

I actually get a slightly stronger scum read from people challenging the idea of being quiet and challenging that Pie is going along meekly with this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Well, yeah. It never said they couldn't talk. It just said they couldn't play tag. We just assumed that one thing meant another for whatever reason.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've just been assuming they couldn't talk or vote. And there's only a few people this phase who haven't done either thing. It's possible one is Frisk and is purposefully being quiet to confuse and the other is Allergic, but I'd guess one just isn't being active. Beneficial in the end since it'll confuse Frisk as to who is really Allergic.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Sorry for not being around everyone, this has been kind of a weird week. I have no idea what is going on right now tbh, I'm not really caught up.

I only followed some of D1, but from what I remember, I felt uneasy about GP and didn't really like Melody's reasons for staying on Gunner

Will catch up and vote once I'm at a computer

EDIT: Turns out I probably won't get around to this before day ends, so... ehh [##TAG] Melody so I don't miss a second vote

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Two!!!

another tag!!

Tem

Votem

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    gimmepie
    G-Cis H.G.
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    No Vote!!
    temmiepie
    No Vote!!
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    temmiepie
    No Vote!!
    temmiepie
    Melody

so temmiepie is probs human, right?? or just wait until hOIVS gone???

Temiy look at temmiepie, but he just tem!! he is not human!! but he got tag, so he out of the gaim!!

Allergic Tem seem to be get better now, tho!! maybe tem know something about human??

but only if tem can hide from human tonight!! quick, go hide!!

temmiepie has been tagged! He was Temmie!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy
    Wicked3DS as Temmie
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Suspicious Tem
    jdthebud as the Shop Owner Tem
    gimmepie as Temmie

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Three!!!

the human look confuse!! human saw two tem no play tag, couldn't tell which had hOIVS!! human very nearly chose wrong tem . . . but didn't!!

The nOT CUTE was with the other no speak tem. Almost was with the allergic tem, but both cUTE human and nOT CUTE were unsure!!

in the end, the human walk up to the allergic tem and tag her!! so close!!

Golgari has been tagged! He was Allergic Tem!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy
    Wicked3DS as Temmie
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Suspicious Tem
    jdthebud as the Shop Owner Tem
    gimmepie as Temmie
    Golgari as the Allergic Tem

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's extremely frustrating. Now we scumhunt. I'm going to renew my previous scumread in everyone who opposed the plan of being quiet to confuse the human. I won't name names; but those people should be glaringly obvious if you read back.

Back