• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I think Allergic Tem needs to take a look at the bandwagony voters from today (maybe not tonight since Nimsy suggested using the ability sparingly for now), but particularly NightKrow or anyone else who popped in just to sneak a vote on. Otherwise gimmepie volunteered himself to be visited by Allergic if Gunner flips hOI!!!

Couple choices there, but I think avoiding frequent use is best as Nimsy suggested since it just narrows the Bob list down for Frisk.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night One!!!

so everytem gathered and decide to tag one!! this is how tag decide!!

Tem

Votem

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    Davepetasprite^2
    jdthebud
    gimmepie
    G-Cis H.G.
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    gimmepie
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    No Vote!!
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    Davepetatem^2
    No Vote!!
    Davepetatem^2
    No Vote!!
    Davepetatem^2
    No Vote!!

oooooh! is Davepetatem^2 human??

Temiy look at Davepetatem^2. she look so suspicious!! too suspicious!! so suspicious that she vibrate so intemsly!!
    4ePEwS5.gif
    her eyes dart round so quick!! she know she is about to be tag!! she know how suspicious she look, because she always follow human around!! maybe if she followed human long enough, she could have learned who the human was . . . but the human was not hers!! but still, she got tag!! so she is out of the gaim!!

quick go hide from the human again!!!

Davepetasprite^2 has been tagged! She was the Suspicious Tem!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy
    Wicked3DS as Temmie
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Suspicious Tem

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    jdthebud
    gimmepie
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Two!!!

o what a fun night!! Temiy saw so much interest!!

The Tem in the Wall watch as that nOT CUTE!!! with Bob again!!

the human walk right into tem shop!!

lnIsStQ.gif

hOI!!!

lKpmYwx.gif

Welcome to tem shop!!

o wait, is that?? a stick!!!

5Badl3H.gif

tem always want stick!!

tem will buy that stick for 150G!!

but the human said no

bZfpeEA.gif

pls!!

then the human said yes

and then tem shop so excite!!

IbBMoMy.gif

wan pay 4 tem colleg??

the human said yes??

pgpXgOn.gif

and then the human tAG tem shop!! but got free Temmie Armor too!!

and then, when human walk out, one tem got so excite!! that it just had to pet the human

but the tem was allergic to human!!

82qhWQg.gif

the tem got so many hOIVS!!! it wouldn't be able to play tag today!! but maybe tomorrow, it could and would know the human??

jdthebud has been tagged! He was the Shop Owner Tem!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy
    Wicked3DS as Temmie
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Suspicious Tem
    jdthebud as the Shop Owner Tem

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    gimmepie
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    So if allergic them is silenced I think we should just abstain from voting (and talking) for this phase, it should prevent frisk from finding him through PoE. If you want to go through with this, like the phase post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    We can't abstain though.

So, I guess that the human can survive being tagged once now since it has tem armor? If the allergic tem really is silenced, then that sucks.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • We can however tag the one responsible for leading the gunTEM Lynch. That was tEMMIEpie. Worst case scenario he's innocent; but since he was first to cast a vote; I can't say there's a much better reason than that.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I suggest that all posts from here on out only contain our votes. This way those who haven't spoken can cover for the Allergic Tem who is probably silenced right now.

As a mark of good faith I'll go ahead and [##TAG] Gimmiepie now.

Years
  • Wait, shouldn't Allergic Tem know who they visited? Or was it some kind of weird random encounter?

I guess I'll put this as a placeholder vote, but I'm getting kind of sick for voting people I'm 99.9% sure are innocent.

[##TAG] Temmiepie

Years
  • Wait, shouldn't Allergic Tem know who they visited? Or was it some kind of weird random encounter?

I guess I'll put this as a placeholder vote, but I'm getting kind of sick for voting people I'm 99.9% sure are innocent.

[##TAG] Temmiepie

Allergic tem knows but can't tell you. You kill me today and Frisk is outed tomorrow.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    [##Tag] gimmepie

Anyone who hasn't spoken yet: Don't say anything besides a vote.

Back